Stolen cues alert! Lafayette LA last Monday night.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I looked up Red Roof Inn Lafayette on google maps. Two interstates run through Lafayette LA. High school just down the street from the hotel.

If it was stolen by local kids it will probably show up at a Lafayette pawn shop or pool hall for sale. If it was stolen by someone staying at the same hotel it could be somewhere between Texas, the East coast and Canada.
alstl...I believe it was a lowlife living at the hotel. There were several likely characters I saw during the three days I stayed there. Just keeping this on the front page for awhile...

Scott Lee

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
alstl...I believe it was a lowlife living at the hotel. There were several likely characters I saw during the three days I stayed there. Just keeping this on the front page for awhile...

Scott Lee
bump, for more eyes...

Scott Lee

IbeAnEngineer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott, you may want to contact the operators of any local pool leagues and let them know that your cues had been stolen, and you have a reward out. APA has leagues in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles. Lafayette is right in between those two. There are BCA leagues in Lafayette, Baton Rouge and Lake Charles. Lafayette is a bit over 3 hours out of Houston and 2 hours or so out of New Orleans. There might be a good chance your cues could end up in one of those places.

Chili Palmer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott, you may want to contact the operators of any local pool leagues and let them know that your cues had been stolen, and you have a reward out. APA has leagues in Baton Rouge and Lake Charles. Lafayette is right in between those two. There are BCA leagues in Lafayette, Baton Rouge and Lake Charles. Lafayette is a bit over 3 hours out of Houston and 2 hours or so out of New Orleans. There might be a good chance your cues could end up in one of those places.

Excellent point, they also have their own, and sometimes private, FB groups that could reach a lot of people.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
i missed where you posted pics of what you lost. thats how someone would find them.