Stolen cues alert! Lafayette LA last Monday night.

Scott Lee

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It's been 10 days, and I do have my spies out searching the pawn shops. Still no luck from the police, and no concrete answers from insurance. Since I did not have the cues on a rider, I don't know if they will be covered or not.

Scott Lee

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I hate to say this but there are probably some bar bangers enjoying their new $100 cues.
Not angry at you, just mad in general about this whole deal. You are right though, those cues will probably show up at a room somewhere in the U.S. by some dude who has no clue that they are stolen, and that's exactly why we need pics.

JoeyInCali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's been 10 days, and I do have my spies out searching the pawn shops. Still no luck from the police, and no concrete answers from insurance. Since I did not have the cues on a rider, I don't know if they will be covered or not.

Scott Lee
I lost two cues on the mail . They ended up in a Craigslist ad in Atlanta .
CL might be the ticket . Watch for them there .

Scott Lee

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Scott, I'm not seeing any pics of your stolen cues, where are they posted? or maybe a link so that we know what to look for.
I'm looking through old photos to try and find some that would be clear enough to use. I probably took pictures when I got the cues in 2001, but those would be lost by now. One was the Samsara Spiderweb cue, made specifically for me. If anyone knows how to post a picture of that cue, from their catalog please PM me.

Scott Lee

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
From Az😉
Screenshot_20210613-225741_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210613-225741_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210613-225717_Chrome.jpg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my heros.
Silver Member
Well if the thieves know what they stole, they may sit on it for a while.

or Pawn it, put on EBay, or Craig’s list.

sadly most Police Department take a report, give to over worked detectives. Unless the crime is high profile, it goes into stack of other crime under investigation.

I know in AZ the Phoenix PD is short 700-900 Officers.

So proactive policing, is just answering calls.

Kid I know is Jailer in local jail, their last Class was 6 people.

Police agencies are not being flooded with applications.