Stolen Original Palmer Cue ... REWARD !!! ...

Str8PoolPlayer

“1966 500 SuperFast”
Silver Member
I am offering a $2500.00 Reward resulting in the return of my Original Palmer Custom Cue, a Model "M", made in 1975, and cased in a Black Brunswick Leather Case ... My name, Howard Holzer, is on Silver Foil in the "window" of the Butt Sleeve along with "Original by Palmer" ... The Cue and Case were stolen in a home burglary in 1981 and I have been searching for it ever since ... This is a very distinct cue and is easily recognized ... Any and all leads are greatly appreciated ... I am not interested in prosecuting anyone, I just want my trusty old Palmer back ... Thanks, Howard
 

Attachments

  • palmer.m.3.jpg
    palmer.m.3.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 442
  • palmer.m.4.jpg
    palmer.m.4.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 658
  • palmer.m.1.jpg
    palmer.m.1.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 1,798
  • palmer.m.2.jpg
    palmer.m.2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 395
Wow, that's nice! I saw a guy this weekend with an old Palmer with a window, but not this one. It wasn't as nice.

Hope you get it back.
 
where do you live? It MIGHT be a little easier if we knew the area it go stolen from...

Granted it could have covered a lot of ground since 1981, but then again, maybe not....?
 
Mine has the white/green wrap, but otherwise looks like the one in the pics...(other than my name under the ring, of course). Howard, where did the burglary happen? Regardless, I'll keep my eyes open...The only other one I know of in this area belongs to a friend. He & I bought ours at the same time, same dealer...
 
It was stolen from a private residence in Mountain View, California (San Francisco Bay Area), and MAY have travelled to Kansas or Missouri ... I have a hunch who stole it, but I have no proof ...
 
Str8PoolPlayer said:
I am offering a $2500.00 Reward resulting in the return of my Original Palmer Custom Cue, a Model "M", made in 1975, and cased in a Black Brunswick Leather Case ... My name, Howard Holzer, is on Silver Foil in the "window" of the Butt Sleeve along with "Original by Palmer" ... The Cue and Case were stolen in a home burglary in 1981 and I have been searching for it ever since ... This is a very distinct cue and is easily recognized ... Any and all leads are greatly appreciated ... I am not interested in prosecuting anyone, I just want my trusty old Palmer back ... Thanks, Howard

I'll keep an eye out, Howard, but to tell you the truth, the name label would probably be removed by whoever stole it. To remove the label, all it takes is to unsrew the weight bolt, the cap and sleeve slide right off, and the name label just peels off.

A great deal of Palmers have name labels removed by players who don't want a previous owners name showing, so that in itself would not be an indication a cue might be stolen.

By the way, the photos used in the first post are from my website. I have given Howard permission to use them. They are not the stolen cue.

Chris
 
I am sorry your cue was stolen. Just another thing to consider. Since it has been so long since the theft, it may have possibly been sold to someone that had no idea the cue was "hot" in the first place.

I'll certainly keep an eye out for it.

Craig
 
Stolen 26 years ago? Whew. No telling where it is now, if it even still exists.

Good luck getting it back, though - that's a gorgeous cue.
 
a very unique cue .a lifetime of memories have followed it.i sure wish you the best of luck in finding it.just keep posting on all the billiards sites..good luck..
 
Back
Top