Stolen tascarella cue from Massachsetts

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:angry:
I had my recently purchased, light green cortland wrap tascarella stolen out of World Class Billiards in Peabody Mass.
More information has been brought forward by a number of regulars. All circumstantial.

If you hear anything let me know. I will provide a cash reward.

Merry Christmas.

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
:angry:
Nice citizen stole my tascarella that I just bought on eBay with light green Cortland wrap and break cue from World Class Billiards (I guess not so world class) in Peabody Massachsetts.

Pretty certain about the thief's identity. Have the options of leg breakers or police detectives. Figure to go with the latter to avoid getting any crap on my hands. If you hear anything let me know. I will provide a cash reward.

Merry Christmas.

I would go with the aforementioned leg breakers, since the cue is a Tascarella, and you know his identity.
If you get in trouble remember that you just need one juror that is a pool player and you will get off for sure.

pfduser

GRABBER GT
Silver Member
Good luck on finding your cue man. I've only had one cue stolen from me
in my life and it made me sick! Hope you catch the guy who stole it also!

Sealegs50

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear that. Post pics so we can keep an eye out for it.

World Class is still a good place and maybe the only major hall in North Boston. With so many closings, there are not enough places for leagues. I think there is a league tournament every week night. I am pleased to see a pool hall that is crowded because we need pool halls that can afford to stay in business. I don't have problems with the players who are having a great time. But there seem to be people in the lower level who are not in the leagues. While you always need to be careful carrying an expensive custom cue, it is advisable to be a bit more on your guard in that crowd.

Good luck getting it back.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
what a bummer
i hope you get it back and the theif gets what he deserves

ratcues

No yodeling, please.
Silver Member
"Leg breakers" would be a bad option since you posted it in a public forum.

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree with Ryan now that you posted this you need the arm twisting fellows to talk to the guy first.--Leonard

Be sure to check the local pawn shops

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I would "Water Board" the thief with "Hanks" water.
Good luck in what ever you do.

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the matter is turned over to the police

thanks for the support. Once thiefs are involved the chance of recovery are greatly diminished. ciao

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Was it stolen off the light?

On a serious note:

i'm optimistic that you'll get your cue back

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
I grew up poor as well and I really hope you get the cue back.
Still like the leg breaker option, but either way I think you will get the cue back.

Peace

Ted

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I know is that when I grew up in Gloucester I had a crew of friends that would have torn the theif into small pieces and made a chum slick out of em! There wouldn't have been anything left after we fed the blue dogs!

Jobba786

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I feel sorry for the loss, but beating up the thiefs will not make you any better than the thiefs.

I hope the Tasc will come back to her owner, and the thiefs find another way of living.... it is all about how community is...

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
no news on my tascarella - unfortunately.

well no cue. the evening shift guy who last saw my cues when he was asked to put these away, was either fired or quit unexpectedly. Many in the room still suspect another person in particular

Last edited:

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.

Clint Eastwood
The Outlaw Josey Wales

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
I highly suggest involving the police. A Tascarella easily meets requirements for grand larceny. I say get him arrested and hopefully he flips. If he does you get your cue back and while he is in jail you need to spread the word that he's a rat so he has a present when he gets out.

pescadoman

Randy
Silver Member
well no cue. the evening shift guy who last saw my cues when he was asked to put these away, was either fired or quit unexpectedly. Many in the room still suspect another person in particular

Sadly, that is the risk you take when leaving them there or asking someone else to take care of them. NO security cameras? That would solve the issue of who took them rather quickly...

chelseagrinder

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Back to practicing in the basement

Well, I finally came to realize I get furious each time I go back to the scene of the crime eg the pool room where my cues were stolen. Thankfully I have access to a 9' Diamond table in excellent condition. So off to the basement it is to train for the next three months in preparation for the US open 10 ball championship in Vegas.
Focus, strength and positive vibes are the path to victory. I wish my pool buddies the best.