Story for Mr. Blah Blah

almost being killed makes you see the world a little different
No doubt but you still have a choice in how you act in life.

When I was 17 - me and 4 of my friends got jumped at Club Rio in Scottsdale by about 15 guys. I thought I was going to die. They came out of nowhere and it seemed like it lasted forever. I ended up with broken ribs, a broken hand and two missing teeth. I still have no idea why it ever happened.

It made me more aware of what is around me but I chose not to be an asshole.

BVal
 
**Disclaimer** This is not a personal attack or anything like that. Please don't send a threatening PM.

This is an observation from one of "these guys" who doesn't get it.

Just because certain things have happened to you in your life, doesn't mean you have to be an asshole. Nothing "made" you be that way. You have made a concious choice to be that way if that is the way you are.

BVal

**Disclaimer** This is not a personal attack or anything like that. Please don't send a threatening PM.

I agree. I think it varies from person to person. I have been robbed at gunpoint, had a knife pulled on me, been screw over many times, but it didn't make me an a**hole. Sometimes I wish I could be more of an a**hole, but it is just not in my nature. I am an a**, just not an a**hole-big difference.:smile: I can see how things like this would make someone a little more of an a**hole though.
 
Last edited:
When I was about 20, a buddy and I got pretty blitzed and ended up in a
car wreck. He was driving, and it was his fault. 3 guys were in the other
car. My buddy was pretty big (goes about 350) I'm 6 foot 220. While
trying to get my seat belt off, one of the guys opens the door, and wraps
the seat belt around my neck a couple of times. I couldnt get a breath in
for the life of me (literally) and I was sure that was that. It seemed like an
eternity, and all the while hes yelling, "Tell the cops its your buddys fault!"
Well my buddy eventually came over and threw him about 15 feet. I'd bet
it was only about 30 seconds or so, but scared the crap outta me. I had
burn marks all around my neck from the belt itself. I'm pretty sure he was
punching me at the same time, but that wasnt bothering me nearly as
much as that damn noose. Anywho.......My point is a bunch of us have
been through some close calls. At least what we thought/believed to be
close calls at the time. I still cant justify that to make me see the worst in
others until they prove me wrong. I still choose to give everyone the
benefit of the doubt, and if they then cross me, then become the a$$hole.
But hey, thats just me. Sorry for the long post. I hope I made some sense.
 
I finally found you

I got out last year and I have been looking all over for you. First you fingered me to the cops, then you beat on me while I was cuffed up. I did nothing but lift weights and think of you for the last 15 years. I look forward to seeing you again. :bash:

I knew hanging out on a keyboard all day would finally pay off.:yeah:
 
I got out last year and I have been looking all over for you. First you fingered me to the cops, then you beat on me while I was cuffed up. I did nothing but lift weights and think of you for the last 15 years. I look forward to seeing you again. :bash:

I knew hanging out on a keyboard all day would finally pay off.:yeah:

He's been out for about six years. (Good behavior and parole) They notified me. He was about 5'7, 130. I don't care how much weight he gains, as long as there's no knife or gun. It is a weird feeling, though. Hell, he's probably locked up again.
 
wow

great story, great writing (the description of that particular kind of sweat got the hairs on the back of my neck raised).

...lucky you didn't fall over by hitting him that hard with your pants down.


Thank you!
: )
 
Talking about sh!t stains lol. At least the guy knew you were about to crap your pants, so he told you to take them off to save yo a little money :D

I'm glad you are fine and the bad guy got what he deserves. That just shows you to never let anyone get too close to you. My comfort zone with someone I barely know is at least 2 feet of space between us.
 
great story, great writing (the description of that particular kind of sweat got the hairs on the back of my neck raised).

...lucky you didn't fall over by hitting him that hard with your pants down.


Thank you!
: )
They were at my knees. My cash was in my "sock stash" . I only had $63 in cash in my pockets. I don't remember hitting him the first time. I do remember the second and third.
 
Back
Top