Str8Shots Has Not Paid for CO State 8-Ball Championships

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I know, lets call it the IPT.

Illuminati Pool Tour.

Why not contribute something positive, or a possible fix for the problem that keep popping up it ugly head. Giving this sport pool a negative image.

OMG I forgot you are Mr. Negativity, and you thrive on being nasty, and negative.

Had you been the one of the prize money you would be crying the Bluz, and going Blu who who.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why not contribute something positive, or a possible fix for the problem that keep popping up it ugly head. Giving this sport pool a negative image.

OMG I forgot you are Mr. Negativity, and you thrive on being nasty, and negative.

Had you been the one of the prize money you would be crying the Bluz, and going Blu who who.

Yeah, you tell 'um:
If he had been the one of the prize money.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Interpreter, Aisle 13 please.

Brewse, I'm Positive.

Positive that I will never understand any of your posts if I live to be 100.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Brewse, I'm Positive.

Positive that I will never understand any of your posts if I live to be 100.

Well if you want to act stupid so be it. If you don't know the definition of positive, or something positive.

Than use a good old dictionary at the library in town. Most towns still have libraries, and dictionaries.

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Most towns still have libraries, and dictionaries.

I live in a very small town Broose. Altho we do have one Town Dictionary, its always out on loan.

Apparently the same problem where you live.

Our Town Library is so small.

How small is it Terry?

Well, its so small, that the Town Barber is also the Librarian. Just old National Geographic and Life magazines. Nothing that you would know how to read.

Besides, I'm not being negative about anything in this Thread. If you would have bothered reading any of the posts that I made, or anyone elses for that matter, you would have known that I was in full support of the OP getting paid.

You were the one that drifted the Thread with your ideas for a World Pool Organization.

Last edited:

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a bunch of nonsense.
So... good intentions matter more than accomplishments? (but they had a good heart and were "turning their lives around")
Apologies mean more than doing it right the first time? ("he was a good boy")
And you "don't blame them"?
Bah...humbug.

let me put this in simple lay mans terms here so there will be no reading comprehension problem....taking words out of context....expounding on a few words and disregarding whole sentences or paragraphs to bolster your viewpoint or disparage my viewpoint.

damn that was a long sentence.:eek:

yes i said i applaud their efforts ..or as you state ...their intentions. guess you missed the part where i said i was dismayed with their failures. again simple term here.... i am also unhappy with their failure to pay monies owed.

your statement about apologies makes me wonder if you even know what that thread was about.

your question about blaming them. again taken out of context. no i dont blame them for not responding to this thread.....until they have righted their ship. as i stated every time they posted on here you had people take and twist their words around and take entire posts out of context.....just like you did mine.:D

and not only did they twist words around ...some people made false accusations and spread out right lies about str8shots . hence the apology thread which you apparently know nothing about.

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Truth and reality are neither negative nor positive, they are simply the truth and reality.

When intelligent people are in the design and planning stage of a concept or theory, before they finalize and execute it, they will hopefully ask and welcome every imaginable, difficult, and honest question that arises. The idea and reasoning is to intentionally and aggressively look and test for design weaknesses in the early stages in order to fix them before they become incorporated into the final plan and cause it's ultimate failure. They repeat this process until they cannot find any possible flaws in their plan that hasn't been either dismissed or corrected. Only when that point is reached is the plan determined to be theoretically viable and ready for execution.

This is NOT being negative, as some people suggest, this is being completely positive by using a rational and scientific process to improve your likelihood for success.

J

PINKLADY

ICNBB
Silver Member
Truth and reality are neither negative nor positive, they are simply the truth and reality.

When intelligent people are in the design and planning stage of a concept or theory, before they finalize and execute it, they will hopefully ask and welcome every imaginable, difficult, and honest question that arises. The idea and reasoning is to intentionally and aggressively look and test for design weaknesses in the early stages in order to fix them before they become incorporated into the final plan and cause it's ultimate failure. They repeat this process until they cannot find any possible flaws in their plan that hasn't been either dismissed or corrected. Only when that point is reached is the plan determined to be theoretically viable and ready for execution.

This is NOT being negative, as some people suggest, this is being completely positive by using a rational and scientific process to improve your likelihood for success.

J

i'm guessing leaving $5K cash in an unattended pocketbook was overlooked in this business plan?

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
i'm guessing leaving $5K cash in an unattended pocketbook was overlooked in this business plan?

Just speculation, but maybe, just maybe, if questions and honest criticism were encouraged and welcomed rather than discouraged and deprecated, someone may have asked "where do you intend on keeping the prize money?" VOILÀ, problem averted.....:smile:

J

Last edited:

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
Just speculation, but maybe, just maybe, if questions and honest criticism were encouraged and welcomed rather than discouraged and
deprecated, someone may have asked "where do you intend on keeping the prize money?" VOILÀ, problem averted.....:smile:

J

may as well let cliff hold it