Straight Pool

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I'm here at the DCC and I was wondering where the straight pool competition is being held this year. Last year it was in the Drinkwater room, but it looked like they had billiard tables set up in there this year. Can anyone help me out? Thanks.
 
no canace it's in the chapel, I think it's right next to where you register in that hallway, where the az room was last year.
 
Bob Jewett said:
The wording of part of that announcement is really lousy. The guy who wrote it probably failed freshman English 3 times. $100 gets you 12 tries that you have to spread out over three days. We start in the Chapel on Sunday as soon as I've had breakfast.

How did day one end?

Any high runs?
 
here are some photos of the straight pool event at the main tournament floor:

http://pl.cuetable.com/showthread.php?p=255#post255

picture one contains the high run list

straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
straightpool.gif
 
Last edited:
I was a little disappointed that I didn't really get to see any straight pool action while I was there. I had to leave on Sunday, and when I went down to watch some it looked like they stopped it because they needed the table for one of the early one pocket games. Oh well it's alright. I'm just glad Mr. Jewett is putting the event on period and I'll find out who wins on here.
 
Back
Top