Strickland/Archer

sammylane12

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know how many racks Earl put together against Archer? That was an old fashioned beatdown.

Jerry Forsyth

I did not get to see all of the match so if anyone knows otherwise, please post. I was told Earl ran four racks, then in rack five Johnny missed one ball and Earl got out and then Earl ran four more racks. This would mean it only took one miss to get beat 9-0.

Earl is looking very strong. He is coming with some amazing shots and his position play is simply stunning. I got religion watching him because every time he shot the guy beside me would go "Jesus Christ!"

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
That was almost like when I was a little kid and walked into my uncle and aunts bedroom when I was visiting.

I thought my aunt was dying because she kept saying, Oh God, Oh God, I'm coming. I thought my uncle was just being nice by laying on top of her to keep her from dying.

Reactions: DRW

DRW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was almost like when I was a little kid and walked into my uncle and aunts bedroom when I was visiting.

I thought my aunt was dying because she kept saying, Oh God, Oh God, I'm coming. I thought my uncle was just being nice by laying on top of her to keep her from dying.
I took a break from the stream and live scoring because both my horse's are having seesaw matches. Came here and got a great laugh.:D Thanks

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I needed that,thanks Hog for turning my day around,it feels so good to laugh sometimes,i dont care who u are or what bad mood u r n this will turn it around and make u laugh!have a great day Hog,thanks for putting mine in the rite direction!

Erno

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not sure on the total racks, but in rack 5 Earl played a safe. Johnny missed the kick, then Earl ran the set out.