Strickland/Schmidt new tour stop in Chicago area.

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
just FYI, to all in the Chicago area. The CSI American Grand Masters Tour will be traveling the Midwest performing fun exhibitionsand pool schools. The Tour dates and press releasehas already gone out andso I am just letting anyone on here know about it. This will be Earl Strickland and John Schmidt. We allow only 12 people in the pool school andthen divid into 2 groups of 6. One group will work with Earl Strickland for 2hrs and the other group will work with John Schmidt for 2hrs. After that the groups swith and work for 2 more hrs with the other pro. The fee for this school is $200.00 per person

We will be making the additional stop in Manteno, IL. I know its not Chicago but only 30 mins away I am told.

We will be at Chalk it up Billiards on Monday Jan 11th,

Pool School - 11.00am to 3.00pm and then the exhibition will start that night at 7.30pm.

Chalk it up Billiards
5 East Division St
Manteno, IL 60950

If you have any questions or would like to sign up for the pool school please call me Mark Cantrill at 480-612-7732 or email me at markc@playcsipool.com
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: "T"
Lol the first time you put it you put Mantena not Manteno.

You guys will enjoy it great owners and a real nice place to shoot pool.
 
Lol the first time you put it you put Mantena not Manteno.

You guys will enjoy it great owners and a real nice place to shoot pool.
Thank you, I got it right once in the post :) I corrected it. Yeah, they seem like real nice people and I wanted to get close to the Chicago area. You need to come to the exhibition if at all possible and say hi. Obviously the school will be good too but whatever you can manage,
Mark,
 
Earl Strickland and John Schmidt January Midwest Tour Schedule

* Friday, January 8th Open to Public Exhibition: 7:30 pm, The Rack, Livonia, MI
* Saturday, January 9th Pool School: 11 am – 4 pm, The Rack, Livonia, MI
* Saturday, January 9th Exhibition: University of Michigan Student Union, Ann Arbor, MI
* Sunday, January 10th Pool School: 1 pm – 5 pm, Big Shot Billiards, Muncie, IN
* Sunday, January 10th Open to Public Exhibition: 7:30 pm, Big Shot Billiards, Muncie, IN
* Tuesday, January 12th Private Exhibition: 7:30 pm, Springfield, IL
* Wednesday, January 13th Private Pool School: 4 pm – 8 pm, Springfield, IL
* Thursday, January 14th Pool School: 4 pm – 8 pm, Big Dog’s Billiards, Des Moines, IA
* Friday, January 15th Exhibition: 7:30 pm, Big Dog’s Billiards, Des Moines, IA
* Saturday, January 16th Exhibition: 7:30 pm, Heidelberg’s, Lincoln, NE
* Sunday, January 17th Pool School: 11 am – 3 pm, Heidelberg’s, Lincoln, NE
 
Ok, had to look it up - Manteno is just north of Kankakee off of 57. Not too bad of a drive from Peoria, Bloomington, or Champaign...so, let's see if some "downstaters" (since anything south of I-80 is DOWNSTATE :rolleyes:) can make it. :thumbup:
 
just FYI, to all in the Chicago area. The CSI American Grand Masters Tour will be traveling the Midwest performing fun exhibitionsand pool schools. The Tour dates and press releasehas already gone out andso I am just letting anyone on here know about it. This will be Earl Strickland and John Schmidt. We allow only 12 people in the pool school andthen divid into 2 groups of 6. One group will work with Earl Strickland for 2hrs and the other group will work with John Schmidt for 2hrs. After that the groups swith and work for 2 more hrs with the other pro. The fee for this school is $200.00 per person

We will be making the additional stop in Manteno, IL. I know its not Chicago but only 30 mins away I am told.

We will be at Chalk it up Billiards on Monday Jan 11th,

Pool School - 11.00am to 3.00pm and then the exhibition will start that night at 7.30pm.

Chalk it up Billiards
5 East Division St
Manteno, IL 60950

If you have any questions or would like to sign up for the pool school please call me Mark Cantrill at 480-612-7732 or email me at markc@playcsipool.com
What's the charge for the exhibition?
 
Ok, had to look it up - Manteno is just north of Kankakee off of 57. Not too bad of a drive from Peoria, Bloomington, or Champaign...so, let's see if some "downstaters" (since anything south of I-80 is DOWNSTATE :rolleyes:) can make it. :thumbup:

According to Mapquest, it's about 35 minutes from my house in Tinley Park, which is just about a half mile north of interstate 80.
 
oh, I know where Tinley Park is, I've played Dunne (the forst preserve course there), but never heard of Manteno. lol

oops, just looked it up, George W Dunne is "technically" in Oak Forest, not Tinley - my bad.
 
Last edited:
oh, I know where Tinley Park is, I've played Dunne (the forst preserve course there), but never heard of Manteno. lol

oops, just looked it up, George W Dunne is "technically" in Oak Forest, not Tinley - my bad.

Hello,
Our address is

Chalk It Up Billiards and Sports Bar
5 East Division
Manteno, Il.
60950

We are 20 mins south of Tinley Park.
We are located 1/2 mile off of I-57.

Hope to see you there...
Thanks
 
Almost there, I am really looking forward to this leg of the tour and So is Earl and John.
 
Back
Top