Super Bowl commercial, Tim Birdie 7 time pool champion

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A commercial with Tom Brady and some betting app/site had a few scenes. One scene was a guy at a pool table taking a single shot. He said:

"What if I'm Tim Birdie, 7 time pool champion"

Did anyone see? I never heard of the guy. The table looked little, and the shot nothing special. It was only about 4 seconds long.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
Why did I know as soon as I saw that commercial there would be a thread started.....

The name was obviously a play on Tom Brady ....Dressed the way he was though ... I was fully expecting an appearance by CJ.

Reactions: JAM

jimmyco

NRA4Life
Silver Member
A commercial with Tom Brady and some betting app/site had a few scenes. One scene was a guy at a pool table taking a single shot. He said:

"What if I'm Tim Birdie, 7 time pool champion"

Did anyone see? I never heard of the guy. The table looked little, and the shot nothing special. It was only about 4 seconds long.
It was Brady pretending not to be Brady, because Brady cannot bet MGM as he's won too much.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Everybody and their brother’s mothers brothers are pimping them betting sites…UFC was the worst now it’s non stop all over, Kevin Hart even doin it. Saw Evander Holyfield on one 😰😂

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Think the insurance companies don't have the @Hungarian nuts?!?!

Better than Vegas: statutorily required!!!
Insurance mafia - Imgflip
Insurance mafia - Imgflip

Rickhem

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I liked the Kawasaki commercial with everyone getting mullets. Also liked Christopher Walken's commercial with everyone doing impersonations of him.