suppose you had $5K to spend on pool...

evergruven

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
free and clear- but it's got to be on something(s) pool-related
buy some gear, go to a tourna, get a lesson, bet it up, however...

how would you blow it?

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
I'd like to say I'd save it and buy a diamond when/if I could ever for a table where I live, but I have major saving issues. So I'd say it would probably go to 1 huge cue.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
I would launch Robin's spend it forever plan by investing it and spending the gains every year.

If you're going to spend it, then walk across the field and spend it from now on! Money is a tool.

$5000 at 10-15percent interest = 500-750 you can spend a year forever and you can build that base
every time you win!

free and clear- but it's got to be on something(s) pool-related
buy some gear, go to a tourna, get a lesson, bet it up, however...

how would you blow it?

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I would launch Robin's spend it forever plan by investing it and spending the gains every year.

If you're going to spend it, then walk across the field and spend it from now on! Money is a tool.

$5000 at 10-15percent interest = 500-750 you can spend a year forever and you can build that base
every time you win!
where are you going to get 10-15% reliably every year???

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
where are you going to get 10-15% reliably every year???

Years of mistakes led me to a good broker who uses self designed mutuals that have a lot
less expenses than traditional ones. He captures around 40 of the top companies of most mutual funds,
instead of using the whole line up of 120 or so companies in them. I'm looking at the possibility of 20+
percent this year by Dec 31st if things keep this up. So far it works and is superior to anything I've ever done.

boogieman

It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ping.
Take the boot camp from Tin Man and put the rest as a down payment on a Diamond. I'd have to decide on size, 9' would be fun.

L I F D 1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow, $5K @ Pool
lots good choice so far , Table, Cue, Table and Cue, 2 Cue's, couple of Lesson's
tuff decision :alien: