SVB does a great thing at Fargo Billiards

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
SVB does a Greta thing at Fargo

SVB really is a role model.

I have been fortunate enough to spend a little time with him. He has NEVER acted out of line.

The worst I ever saw him do was slap his cue stick on the edge of the table out of frustration.

He is a role model and hopefully others will kitchen that he is being noticed.

Way to go, sir

Mark Griffin

SakuJack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One of the best ambassadors of the game and a true professional.

Now let's just wait till someone comes on and says “Yeah that's great and all but he doesn't have a World WPA title.“

I've never seen anybody make that argument against SVB being a good ambassador for pool and a professional. I've seen people make it in the face of those claiming he is the best in the world, bar none, which is fair enough.

Anyway, a classy move by SVB.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2a36b4d9422be735e647ed4b9c6621a9.jpg

Shane doing in Fargo. A lot of people playing him for Rick Ward Memorial

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are correct. Last night he had a about 10 people around the pool table in Fargo just playing, and helping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shane played 55 games of 9-ball in three hours with a half-hour trick shot show in the middle.

He raised $1,200 for the family...

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Shane played 55 games of 9-ball in three hours with a half-hour trick shot show in the middle.

He raised $1,200 for the family...

That is great.

Thanks to Shane and Fargo Billiards for taking care of a pool players family.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Class all the way around.

I read all of the posts before posting. Granted, that is a rarity for me.

Shane is what is right with Pocket Billiards.

Shane leads by example, walking the walk, instead of talking the talk. This is how professionals carry themselves.

There are many ways to enrich one's life and Shane has found that giving to others is one of them.

May his reign as America's top pool player be long, healthy, prosperous and may he catch a fish every now and then.

JoeyA

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What Shane has done is great.

Now it,s our turn.

If someone sets up a paypal, for this I donate the first TEN.

Lets try and at least match what Shane has done!

REALLY show that we support our pro players.

336Robin

Multiverse Operative
Silver Member
When we Help Each Other

This is an awesome display of class.

When we help each other people remember. The list I could make here about the things we could do in order to do that is long.

If it began and ended with Professional Players spending some time bridging the gap between the amateurs and themselves it would be a nice list and peoples money and loyalty... follows their hearts.

Way to go Shane, of course he is just being himself which makes it even better.

alphadog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BIG thanks to Fargo Billiards and Gastro Pub. for holding this.

They are RIGHT for our sport also!

kaye_holly

Registered
I think this is a great way to get marginal players interested in the real deal.!! Great idea.
Shane, only prob i could imagine, is that you're clearly way north w tough roads.
If you're in az, tx ,many more players would participate.
Great example of letting an average player + to become engaged w a pro/ that they will remember forever. !
I, myself, would love being in it for $5 a game! Great promotion. !!!!! Keep it up and make it available in other parts of the U.S.. ..
Thanks for your program /promotion. ..!

pug1986

Registered
Pug,
Did Shane beat you out of your dough or your girl? Why so bitter?

JoeyA

Bahahahawahahahah. Wow that was great. I'm not bitter. I like his game actually. We're cool. How's your mother doing these days?

Last edited:

peteypooldude

I see Edges
Silver Member
Who goes ice fishing today?! If it's anything like South Dakota it's gorgeous out, he may end up swimming.

Can't wait to get up and see this room I hear so much about. Sucks to be this close and never had made it there.

Get off your a$$ and go :eek:

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
I read all of the posts before posting. Granted, that is a rarity for me.

Shane is what is right with Pocket Billiards.

Shane leads by example, walking the walk, instead of talking the talk. This is how professionals carry themselves.

There are many ways to enrich one's life and Shane has found that giving to others is one of them.

May his reign as America's top pool player be long, healthy, prosperous and may he catch a fish every now and then.

JoeyA

Well put JoeyA!!! :)

9Ballr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"...with the proceeds to benefit...?

How much of the proceeds are they talking about?