SVB is going to have his hands full with Justin Bergman

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Justin Bergman is only a barbox player, he will never beat Shane in a race to 100.

*rubs hands together with evil look*

Let the games begin.

TheLoneSilencer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big deal Justin beat Shane as with the "variance", it is not that big of an upset. Truth be told he would lose by 20+ in a race to 100 against Shane as no one beats him at races to 100 as that above any U.S. Open or World Title is what really matters in this sport. :rolleyes:

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Big deal Justin beat Shane as with the "variance", it is not that big of an upset. Truth be told he would lose by 20+ in a race to 100 against Shane as no one beats him at races to 100 as that above any U.S. Open or World Title is what really matters in this sport. :rolleyes:

Damn, spitting straight facts.

Busboy

Wanna Play Some?
Silver Member
What a great triumph for JB! Shane is still in this fight to the finish, though. Anything can happen between now and Saturday. What a great tournament! :cool:

No give up in Shane im excited to see how it all ends up

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No give up in Shane im excited to see how it all ends up

I agree! It's getting fun now, down to the wire!

I was mistaken in saying the tournament ends Saturday. In fact, it ends Friday, October 30th. Only 2 more days of action! :grin-square:

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin Bergman is only a barbox player, he will never beat Shane in a race to 100.

*rubs hands together with evil look*

Let the games begin.

He plays pretty strong on the 9 footer also. .900 plus is really good pool and that's what Bergman has been shooting. His first two opponents didn't get past 1 and he stopped SVB on 7. I think he's a little more than a bar box player sir.

Colonel

Raised by Wolves in a Pool Hall
Silver Member
Congratulations to Justin, he really seems to be coming into his own. I really like his cueball & tenacity.

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
Sooo ummmm yeah... í*½í¸‰
Who woulda thunk it that Bergman would beat SVB...

Ohhh wait, that would be Spartan, Rhea, and myself.

I wonder if anyone out there started an action room thread and didn't want odds against Shane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Txstang1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin Bergman doesn't sleep. He waits.

Justin Bergman doesn't pay attention. Attention pays him.

Justin Bergman played Superman a race to 100. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside.

Justin Bergman won a race to infinity. Twice.

Justin Bergman put english on the earth once. It hasn't stopped spinning.
awesome !

what kind of line? are you serious? you are talking like jb is a 5 to 1 fave over svb.....just like the typical bigmouth in the pool world, always wanting weight
boy ain't that the truth.

mikepage

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations to Justin, he really seems to be coming into his own. I really like his cueball & tenacity.

Yes congratulations to Justin. I think many of the people reading this thread understand this , but some seem not to: even before this match, Justin Bergman was the #11 player in the world, with little Ko just above and big Ko just below. This was a battle amongst world-class players....