SVB Sky Diving Adventure

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Looks like fun:cool: Something I have yet to try, thats at least two things that Shane is better then myself at:eek:

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Weenies! These guys did some serious skydiving back in the 1940's..This is 101st Airborne's Easy Co. drinking Hitler's booze atop his "eagles nest". They the 1st USA troops to get there. Sgt. Don Malarkey of Easy Co. used to be a regular at The Cue Ball, Salem Oregon.

Attachments

• Easy Co. at Eagles nest.jpg
    Easy Co. at Eagles nest.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 842

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was cool...obviously Shane enjoyed it, even being tandem. My wife has 660 jumps, but that's peanuts to real skydiving freaks! LOL Me?...the only time I'm jumping out of an airplane is if it's on fire! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will never do that.
Balloons and parachutes are not on my bucket list.

Although, I'm sure Shane enjoyed the ride.
Good for him

LIAKOS27

NOT banned (yet)
Silver Member
That was cool...obviously Shane enjoyed it, even being tandem. My wife has 660 jumps, but that's peanuts to real skydiving freaks! LOL Me?...the only time I'm jumping out of an airplane is if it's on fire! :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

That's cool your wife has jumped so many times! She gets to say how many times she's taken off in airplane and landing in one the number is significantly less:)

Eli

Ak Guy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What?

Jus when u think u know some one is grounded and on track in life, they jump out of a perfectly good air plane on purpose! What the hell?

easy-e

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
My palms sweat just watching that. Shane is more of a man than I'll ever be!

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
Weenies! These guys did some serious skydiving back in the 1940's..This is 101st Airborne's Easy Co. drinking Hitler's booze atop his "eagles nest". They the 1st USA troops to get there. Sgt. Don Malarkey of Easy Co. used to be a regular at The Cue Ball, Salem Oregon.

Tried to greenie you but it says I must spread it around.
Great pic of "the greatest generation"

JohnnyOzone

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My uncle was in the air corps and he told me about his first training jump. The instructor was a real hard ass that didn't cut anybody any slack, and when my uncle's turn came up, he had a panic attack and refused to jump. The instructor pulled down my uncle's pants and told him "either you jump right now or I am going to f*** you right in the ass!"
So I asked my uncle "Did you jump?"
He said "Yeah a little... at first"