Sweet Tooth Billiards new weekly tourny schedule

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
thursdays are now 7 and under 8 ball hdcp -3. min race to 2. fridays are now 8 and under 9 ball hdcp - 2. saturdays are 8 and under 10 ball hdcp -2. and mondays are gonna be 7 and under 9 ball. all tourny's are 10 dollar entry 10 dollar greens with sweet tooth adding 5 dollars a player. side pots or calcuttas available for all tourny's . all tourny played on the diamond 7 fts. hope to see some of you there!!!

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
Well I see Mike is trying to compete with Metro, and a GREEN FEE over Quarters is a very good idea IMHO. Now all he is is BEER IMHO.

Last edited:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Well I see Mike is trying to compete with Metro, and a GREEN FEE over Quarters is a very good idea IMHO. Now all he is is BEER IMHO.

not trying to compete with metro coco. just trying to get some good tournys out there for the players. ill take greens fee over quarters any day. when i used to play at metro's sat night tourny i would spend 25- to 30 in quarters.(when i won) so 10 for greens is pretty nice.

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
But what did you spend on an "average" tourney?

:)

Mike

not trying to compete with metro coco. just trying to get some good tournys out there for the players. ill take greens fee over quarters any day. when i used to play at metro's sat night tourny i would spend 25- to 30 in quarters.(when i won) so 10 for greens is pretty nice.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
But what did you spend on an "average" tourney?

:)

Mike

What do you mean? Jason won every time he played! :rolleyes:

Years ago when I could play in the Metro tourneys I would spend on average about $15 on quarters. You have to take into account practice games and sometimes action games after.

Your Greens Fee at Sweet Tooth covers those games as well. You can go 2 & Out and still play on the tables for a few hours (when there is one available)

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
What do you mean? Jason won every time he played! :rolleyes:

Years ago when I could play in the Metro tourneys I would spend on average about $15 on quarters. You have to take into account practice games and sometimes action games after.

Your Greens Fee at Sweet Tooth covers those games as well. You can go 2 & Out and still play on the tables for a few hours (when there is one available)

too funny. i always win ask me lol.

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
Thats awesome Jason! 5 a man added? NICE!!! I will try to see if I can get up there this weekend! Hopefully I will be able to play in the friday and saturday events. Its hard to get there by 7 when the drive is 3 hours long and I only get off by 5!

Last edited:

JasonCrugar

analysis paralysis
Silver Member
Thats awesome Jason! 5 a man added? NICE!!! I will try to see if I can get up there this weekend! Hopefully I will be able to play in the friday and saturday events. Its hard to get there by 7 when the drive is 3 hours long and I only get off by 5!

sweet, i'm pm'ing you my number so you can call if you are heading up and i will put you down.

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member

I think the Green Fees over quarters is a better system than quarters, and may help get more player by have a FIX COST TO PLAY PER PLAYER OVER QUARTERS.

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member

Put the hammer down boy! :eek:

center pocket

It's just a hobby, but a fun one.
Silver Member
The hammer will have to wait. The wife didnt go for poheonix since we already had plans this weekend. I will be getting up there probably in the next 2 to 3 weeks. i will try to bring some tucson boys with me.