T-Shirts

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WOW, I'm so excited packing for the Derby, Gunny says there are millions of t-shirts for sale, is this true are they nice material or are they wear and toss? Do I leave room to bring a bunch home or a ton? Who sells them, God I wish I still smoked, I've got a hankering for a big long drag. I know we have internet in the room but if I have a wifi card can I do updates from the tourney room?
I'm sure these questions have been answered elsewhere, but my brain has gone to packing mode.
19 hours to go
mrs.g:D
 
any big shirts?

Gunn_Slinger said:
WOW, I'm so excited packing for the Derby, Gunny says there are millions of t-shirts for sale, is this true are they nice material or are they wear and toss? Do I leave room to bring a bunch home or a ton? Who sells them, God I wish I still smoked, I've got a hankering for a big long drag. I know we have internet in the room but if I have a wifi card can I do updates from the tourney room?
I'm sure these questions have been answered elsewhere, but my brain has gone to packing mode.
19 hours to go
mrs.g:D
just wondering if there are any 6xtall tshirts for sale? ill be there next tuesday! thanks big chad
 
Tony Crosby is coming out with a new line of clothing that is supposed to be really nice. They will be on display at the Omega Billiards Booth at the beginning of the hall (right next to the Food Counter).
 
Gunn_Slinger said:
WOW, I'm so excited packing for the Derby, Gunny says there are millions of t-shirts for sale, is this true are they nice material or are they wear and toss? Do I leave room to bring a bunch home or a ton? Who sells them, God I wish I still smoked, I've got a hankering for a big long drag. I know we have internet in the room but if I have a wifi card can I do updates from the tourney room?
I'm sure these questions have been answered elsewhere, but my brain has gone to packing mode.
19 hours to go
mrs.g:D
Yess , the T-shirt are good quality but they are not inexpensive. I think the regular T's are 25 and the long sleeves are 30. I might be wrong on the price it has been a year.

The AZ room is not close enough for web access.

Enjoy.
 
well

Ktown D said:
Yess , the T-shirt are good quality but they are not inexpensive. I think the regular T's are 25 and the long sleeves are 30. I might be wrong on the price it has been a year.

The AZ room is not close enough for web access.

Enjoy.
the lady at the executive west told me the tourny room WAS wi-fi ready? that was about 45 minutes ago! hopefully she was right! that will make for some great updates!:D
 
bignasty said:
the lady at the executive west told me the tourny room WAS wi-fi ready? that was about 45 minutes ago! hopefully she was right! that will make for some great updates!:D
I hope it is. Last year the only place that was wi-fi was the guest rooms and the lobby.

Let's hope she is right.
 
Michael-Hoang said:
Tony Crosby is coming out with a new line of clothing that is supposed to be really nice. They will be on display at the Omega Billiards Booth at the beginning of the hall (right next to the Food Counter).
Michael, I'm the girl with long dark hair that was working the InsidePOOL booth last yr. Are you the one I traded a DVD for a tip-pik?
 
Danny Harriman will have t-shirts of his own design for sale ( if there are any left when he leaves the Windy City Classic that is).
 
Back
Top