TAR 21 to Have LIVE Full Time Tech Support for Customers

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
We are excited to announce that for the first time we will have a full time tech support person for our PPV broadcast. In the past I have done my best to handle customer support and tech issues while running the stream and juggling all the other things going in during an event.

AZ's own CaliRed will be doing the deed helping everyone sort out any issues they may have. The majority of things are address in the PPV FAQ section but if you have a question or problem you need some help with you can reach CaliRed at support@theactionreport.com during the broadcast.

I want to thank Greg for working with us on this. It will make my life so much easier I might even enjoy myself when one of these things is going on. He also is ten times the tech guy I am so I know his experience and knowledge will benefit any customers that have a problem.
 
Justin this whole set up you have going it top notch. From the players to the commentators and everyone else you have envolved. Heres to hoping things run smoothly and you can enjoy the experience.
 
Billy and Jay in the booth, CaliRed on CS, JCIN running the camera again? Will it be similar to US Open 10 ball with moving video views?
 
Sounds good.
I wanted to say thanks for working so hard to put on a top notch show; can't wait!
Thought I better get that in before the thread ran off the tracks.
 
We are excited to announce that for the first time we will have a full time tech support person for our PPV broadcast. In the past I have done my best to handle customer support and tech issues while running the stream and juggling all the other things going in during an event.

AZ's own CaliRed will be doing the deed helping everyone sort out any issues they may have. The majority of things are address in the PPV FAQ section but if you have a question or problem you need some help with you can reach CaliRed at support@theactionreport.com during the broadcast.

I want to thank Greg for working with us on this. It will make my life so much easier I might even enjoy myself when one of these things is going on. He also is ten times the tech guy I am so I know his experience and knowledge will benefit any customers that have a problem.

Your most welcome Justin! You deserve to be able to put your full attention to the match and not running around trying to help everyone.

I will be monitoring the support@theactionreport.com email thru out each night so if anyone has any problem logging on, please send a email and I'll try to get you squared away as soon as possible.

Please copy and paste the confirmation email you get from purchasing the event, as that will speed things up and eliminate the need to create a new email to ask for that info. I need to know that you bought the event in order to help you, as it will contain info I need to get you squared away.

I hope Justin has the chance to actually enjoy this event, he deserves it after 20 TAR matches.

I have created a Tutorial on how to buy and access the TAR PPV's.

Please have a look here for the video

http://youtu.be/IsWNs992n3Q?hd=1

Make sure you view it full screen. Sorry about the part near the end where I am doing a summary. For some reason my mouse wasn't moving:smile:

As a bonus near the very end, I show you how to make your video window larger then the default one.

Here is a link to the post I had put up about it during the US Open

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=231597
 
We are excited to announce that for the first time we will have a full time tech support person for our PPV broadcast.

AZ's own CaliRed will be doing the deed helping everyone sort out any issues they may have. .

Cool. I've been pretty busy lately, but I'm ready for this weekend. All paid. !!!

Freddie <~~~ might make a chat appearance
 
Quick question, I may decide to stream through my TV for the first time, will I still be able to view the chat once hooked up.

Thanks in advance
 
Quick question, I may decide to stream through my TV for the first time, will I still be able to view the chat once hooked up.

Thanks in advance

yep, not if you go full screen tho, I got a laptop and pc...goin full screen on the flat screen, chat on the pc. :cool:
 
Back
Top