TAR donation Fisher Cue Auction....

Jaden

"no buds chill"
Silver Member
I'd like to make a thread about the cue I recently won that Bryan Fisher had so thoughtfully donated to helping The Action Report. It is a beautiful cue that the pic that was posted does not do justice and it plays sweet with a nice hit. I think that anyone thinking about getting a new cue should take a look at Bryan's website and think about getting one of his cues. I don't know what they usually go for, but even if the auction had taken this cue to twice the price, it would've still been a great deal.

Fatboy, I was going to tell you about how the auction went down at the swanee since you had agreed to match whatever it went for, but you seemed to be in pain so I just let it go for then.

I just wanted to say that after getting it and seeing how it hits, I had to come on and give props to Bryan Fisher and state that it was a great thing he did auctioning that cue off and when he finishes building the other cue he was going to auction off, whoever gets it will be a lucky person regardless of how much it ends up going for.
 
Wow, I'm very happy that your happy with the cue, I was happy to help TAR with this and can only hope to help more in the future.

Thank you for your kind words,

Bryan Fisher
Fisher Cues
www.fishercues.com
 
thank you

id like to thank you for your purchase of the fischer cue! they are great huys and have a passion for what they do! ive known them for 5 yers or so and they are great guys and i hope more people woll go check out their website! they are great guys! and thanks for your support! it was a great gesture!:D
 
I agree, Bryan makes a great playing cue and is dedicated to his craft and just keeps getting better and better. His cue have an awesome hit with his wood to wood piloted joint.

-don
 
Back
Top