TAR Feed is UP! Gabe Owen Vs Tony Chohan Race to 25 1 Hole!

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
The guys are warming up on the table right now. Head over to TheActionReport.com to purchase the match. $25 for 3 days for TOP quality 1 pocket action between two of the games best. Special guest commentator Scott Frost. Match starts at 5PM Eastern all 3 days.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Thanks for the reminder! I almost forgot about the early start time. I might have missed some without your reminder.

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
I can't get any action down on Gabe... so I'll go the other way for the sake of action.

I'll take Tony giving 120/100 or I'll take Gabe getting 3 games, if he 22's I win. I'll bet a hunsky.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
So then, this is a race to 25, just spread out in three sessions of 8-8-9 over the three days? Because as I recall from the previous thread the original announcement was somewhat unclear.

Thanks, guys.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
DeadPoked said:
I can't get any action down on Gabe... so I'll go the other way for the sake of action.

I'll take Tony giving 120/100 or I'll take Gabe getting 3 games, if he 22's I win. I'll bet a hunsky.

I want to bet on Gabe...

DeadPoked

Inadequate User
Silver Member
Wow! Tony wins the first day 8-7 and it was an incredible hill/hill thriller of a game. Tony had some words with Gabe after the match and it got pretty heated. The drama came up because of the table they are playing on, a gold crown. Tony said for sure they should be playing on a Diamond and that he'd spot him 2 games from here if they switched to a Diamond.

This match is definitely got some suspense and drama leading into Day 2.

TAR is switching over to the free feed soon....

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/tarshow

Last edited:

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wish I could watch :(

I went halfers with my buddy but am presently stuck in my 9-5'er, but don't get home till seven pm. Hopefully I'll catch a game or two if Gabe is controlling the table, NOT if T-rex catches a gear.

However, I am still amazed of the so called "poolplayers" that have not heard of TAR :eek: !

We purchased the stream and was playing it during Sunday's Final of Malarkey's Turkey weekend tournament. So I did my best to enthusiastically spread the word, and think TAR may get some new customers. There were many who were coming up to the laptop and asking questions about the stream, that we gladly answered.

Jay P

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
now thewy are finally not playing sloppy!!! if your not watching it your missing out!!!!! its going to go on for hours now that they settled in,

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice Match

Tom In Cincy said:
12 to 9 Tony
I know who Gabe is, Who is Tony???
I watched a little last night, He's certainly a strong player, IMO "
thanks for any info

Ky Boy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Natural said:
What a lousy time to be broke. This is a match I would love to see

Uh, I am broke too. But I got it figured out that if I smoke 2 less packs of cigs this week and skip 3 meals I can cover the nut. :thumbup:

Gary

EDIT: Some one please tell JCIN to check his email. I am getting the access pending thin too!! thanks

Last edited: