TAR Offer To John Schmidt and Danny Harriman

CJ Wiley

ESPN WORLD OPEN CHAMPION
Gold Member
Silver Member
.....without "one," there can not be "another"......

i guess im trying to get to play lou too right.
no its like cj said i just want to let things go and turn a new leaf.
also last time i played danny it was for 14000 a man so if we play again it would be for that kinda money. simple as that.
u have hated me forever spanky and u know what im sorry to u for whatever i said or did to u. ill b willing to bet your a husband or father and not some bad guy. so if i was a jerk to u ill bet u didnt deserve it so again i apologize and if u would let me next i c u ill buy u a beer and more likely then not we might even be friends someday.
honestly it would have been much easier for me to say hey no hard feelings i hope, to danny in person but instead i did it on here for all u guys to c. thats much more humbling and hard to do but i feel good about it.
again spanky your a good human being as im sure basically everybody is on here so i say lets all b a little nicer to each other and im sure in the long run that would b the best thing.

i want to extend a fresh start to everybody on here. u know who u r .im saying right now today that its easy for somebody who is always nice to me to continue to do so but anybody out there thats thrashed me for years and vice versa ,i think its much more impressive if u and i start new and treat each other better.
honestly this basically forgiving and forgetting thing i think its the best thing i could do for my own personal growth,career, etc.
i dont expect everybody to like me but i say lets all try to treat each other as we would like to be treated .
im a lucky guy to say i have thousands of people i like and i think like me too,to the few that ive had a rocky time with im man enough to say i was wrong and im sorry and lets both put some effort in to b civil possible even friends someday. i ride motorcycles and like the saying goes for bikers whether your on harley ,sportbike,etc as long as its 2 wheels its all good.
well everybody on here likes pool and so do i so i say its all good. c u guys later

Glad to see your input, John, all any of us can do is to live life as life unfolds....no more, no less.....it's a journey, not a destination and making progress today is better than seeking perfection tomorrow..."Good Today is Better Then Perfect Tomorrow"

Without pain {in life} there would be no progress....(pleasure leads to laziness and stagnation)

Without "downs" {in life} there would be no "ups"....("downs" lead to perseverance and character)

Without "disagreements" {with others} there would be no personal growth.... (understanding other's opinions and perspectives increases our own ability to be patient and tolerant) ......without "one," there can not be "another"......

The Game{of Life} is the Teacher

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think the only thing Danny wanted was a month to practice because he wasn't playing much.

RobertaAgnor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just another example of why I've always had respect for you, every time I've ever seen you at the US Open 9 Ball over the years you were always very nice & polite to everyone who spoke to you.

i guess im trying to get to play lou too right.
no its like cj said i just want to let things go and turn a new leaf.
also last time i played danny it was for 14000 a man so if we play again it would be for that kinda money. simple as that.
u have hated me forever spanky and u know what im sorry to u for whatever i said or did to u. ill b willing to bet your a husband or father and not some bad guy. so if i was a jerk to u ill bet u didnt deserve it so again i apologize and if u would let me next i c u ill buy u a beer and more likely then not we might even be friends someday.
honestly it would have been much easier for me to say hey no hard feelings i hope, to danny in person but instead i did it on here for all u guys to c. thats much more humbling and hard to do but i feel good about it.
again spanky your a good human being as im sure basically everybody is on here so i say lets all b a little nicer to each other and im sure in the long run that would b the best thing.

i want to extend a fresh start to everybody on here. u know who u r .im saying right now today that its easy for somebody who is always nice to me to continue to do so but anybody out there thats thrashed me for years and vice versa ,i think its much more impressive if u and i start new and treat each other better.
honestly this basically forgiving and forgetting thing i think its the best thing i could do for my own personal growth,career, etc.
i dont expect everybody to like me but i say lets all try to treat each other as we would like to be treated .
im a lucky guy to say i have thousands of people i like and i think like me too,to the few that ive had a rocky time with im man enough to say i was wrong and im sorry and lets both put some effort in to b civil possible even friends someday. i ride motorcycles and like the saying goes for bikers whether your on harley ,sportbike,etc as long as its 2 wheels its all good.
well everybody on here likes pool and so do i so i say its all good. c u guys later

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep laughing because I picture John with all these witty comebacks (which are fun and he is famous for) to some of these posts but he can't say anything because he sold his testicles for some entry fees.

lorider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I keep laughing because I picture John with all these witty comebacks (which are fun and he is famous for) to some of these posts but he can't say anything because he sold his testicles for some entry fees.

bull sh*t posts like this is why pros don't post on here much.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
bull sh*t posts like this is why pros don't post on here much.

He doesnt come on here because he isn't allowed to. My post is true. You shouldn't say bull sh*t.
I'll tell you John said worse before on here. Really I'm on his side. St8shots should go and run a 400 before putting road blocks to these two matching up.
No but really tho he is owned now. Sad.

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i would pay to see this, no doubt about it. and if i wasn't living in europe i would easily go to vegas for this.

not sure what to make out of str8-shots. if they are the reason this match is not happening, that's crappy. if they are the reason for schmidt's development of a more humble and forgiving character, as his latest post goes to show, thats good. -1 +1 = 0 for str8-shots.

at least i hope to see danny breaking that recorded high-run soon! 351 wasn't far from it

raise1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible that John and Danny realized no matter how much they try to behave, they simply can't and will clash - once the adrenaline of the competition take over? Therefore, it's best for them that they keep a distance from each other?

I'd like to see them play too. But if they don't, then they don't. I don't understand the needs to belittle them for our entertainments.

Reactions: JAM

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is it possible that John and Danny realized no matter how much they try to behave, they simply can't and will clash - once the adrenaline of the competition take over? Therefore, it's best for them that they keep a distance from each other?

I'd like to see them play too. But if they don't, then they don't. I don't understand the needs to belittle them for our entertainments.

I don't think it was John and Danny that decided they should stay away from one another and not match up. It was johns owner.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Pure speculation here, Dora.

And what's up with "John's owner"? You're better than this.

I wouldn't say it's pure speculation because st8sots said it was their decision. Maybe the word owner is extreme and out of line.

It wasn't too long ago that John was on here thumping his chest saying some messed up and belittling stuff himself. It's funny to me that that can all be silenced by having his entry fees paid for. That's were i feel he sold his testicles aka testosterone aka tuff ness aka manly competition for a few bucks. It's not genuine to me.

Raise1 I don't want to offend you as I have respect for you so im going to give it a rest now.

icucybe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It will be nice to get a TAR podcast the week before the match! I really like to see those before the match. I really wanted to see Orcollo on the pod cast vs Shane but he couldnt make it. Same with Dechaine and Shaw. Hope you guys bring those back!

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
It wasn't too long ago that John was on here thumping his chest saying some messed up and belittling stuff himself. It's funny to me that that can all be silenced by having his entry fees paid for. That's were i feel he sold his testicles aka testosterone aka tuff ness aka manly competition for a few bucks. It's not genuine to me.

How many times are you going to repeat this? Why does it bother you so much what a player does for income? It seems like you really take it personally.

Reactions: JAM

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many times are you going to repeat this? Why does it bother you so much what a player does for income? It seems like you really take it personally.

Because I choose to. I'm allowed to have opinions about things.
Oh and because I like to get my rep count up. :)

Last edited:

shinobi

kanadajindayo
Silver Member
Because I choose to. I'm allowed to have opinions about things.
Oh and because I like to get my rep count up. :)

Of course you are allowed to have opinions, and you are also allowed to obsess about things you probably don't need to, take things personally you probably don't need to, and care about "reputation" on a forum even though it's not important whatsoever. I just wondered if you knew why you care so strongly about such things.

dorabelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course you are allowed to have opinions, and you are also allowed to obsess about things you probably don't need to, take things personally you probably don't need to, and care about "reputation" on a forum even though it's not important whatsoever. I just wondered if you knew why you care so strongly about such things.

I'm sorry I have no answers for you as to why I want to discuss this instead of aiming systems or cue tips.