TAR Podcast Aug. 30 With Al Lawrence of South West Cues. Questions ?

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
I didn't get to watch the entire thing and it was taken down. Is it going to be re-upped?

I was asked to take the podcast down from YouTube by South West cues. It will not be re-uploaded.

I will not answer any questions about why because I didnt ask so I don't know. I got a call asking me to take it down and I did. End of story.

rrich1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was asked to take the podcast down from YouTube by South West cues. It will not be re-uploaded.

I will not answer any questions about why because I didnt ask so I don't know. I got a call asking me to take it down and I did. End of story.

thats a bummer :frown: good thing i watched it the other day. :smile:

JCMn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Class Act

Justin,
Just thought I'd post my post my feelings about how you conduct your business. As others have said many times over, you are an asset to the pool community. You back up what you say with your actions, and you make it easy for people to want to be associated with you. If we can get more people in the industry to act the way you do, there may be a future to pool after all!

Keep up the great work!

Jim Campbell

Bustah360

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Damn. Never even got to see it. Guess there was something they didnt like on there, and opted to have it removed. Journalists everywhere are cringing lol.