TAR: The Darren Appleton Story Presented by Predator Cues

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
19070190183_a0456ef4da_c.jpg

The Darren Appleton Story Presented by Predator Cues is now available for free on the TAR YouTube channel. Enjoy a forty six minute interview with one of the most dominate players of his generation telling his story from the beginning.

Andrew Cleary and I wanted to put this out for free so the most people possible could see it. It is a pretty rare in depth look into the history of a champion. Darren, Andrew and I hope you like it. Please like, subscribe and share the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kHfqaoql4

Barnabus McDoug

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well that was awesome. I thought he was gonna drop a tear there for a second. Great interview. Thanks for putting it together.

One Pocket John

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Justin, Darren thank you so much. That was awesome.

After watching the video I feel like I know Darren more now than some of my friends.

I already have DVD2. Love it.

John

Green Hornet

Registered
World Class Person as well.

Thanks go out to Justin, Andrew and Darren. You guys are GOOD PEOPLE.

I told myself I was going to make a list of Darren's accomplishments since his 200 and out in the14.1 championships and let him know how incredible he was doing. Now I have one more accomplishment to add to the list. You're a WORLD CLASS PERSON.

Justin this is exactly what is needed. You're onto something here with the documentary style. I want to feel like I personally know the players, especially ones like Darren, Shane,etc.

In my humble opinion, the documentary approach does so much more for the history of the game we love. Some want a reality series about pool, I want more of what you're cooking. No acting here please.

A documentary about the Derby is what needs to be on the dinner table soon. This could be right up your alley.

Best of luck gentlemen.

I will always buy DVD versions as well. I know the future is otherwise, but I enjoy building my personal pool DVD library. I will still buy the download if that is only avenue. I'm desperately trying not to duplicate the struggle my grandparents had with the VCR.

Thanks, J.B.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Well done boys, this really lets us get to know a little about Darren. Darren's personality has been a little vague to me even though I have had the privilege of meeting him at the Mosconi cup a couple of years ago. Thanks Justin and Andrew for a great interview and a special thanks to Darren.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That was a VERY GOOD interview. Thank you for posting that.

This guy is a real pool player.

I've always wondered wheher daz had a stammer. Kudos for controlling it. Less kudos for choice of football team. A disgrace to the white rose.

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
19070190183_a0456ef4da_c.jpg

The Darren Appleton Story Presented by Predator Cues is now available for free on the TAR YouTube channel. Enjoy a forty six minute interview with one of the most dominate players of his generation telling his story from the beginning.

Andrew Cleary and I wanted to put this out for free so the most people possible could see it. It is a pretty rare in depth look into the history of a champion. Darren, Andrew and I hope you like it. Please like, subscribe and share the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3kHfqaoql4

Just finished it. That was really good. Thanks for putting it out there.

That is funny how he said that right when he switched from English 8 Ball to American pool and was trying to learn the game that he went over to the Philippines to gamble and learn. Talking about learning under fire.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Darren seems like a chill dude you can hang out with. Great work Justin and Cleary.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Thank you for all the kind words. All of us involved appreciate them very much. Cleary did the heavy lifting on the editing of this and did a great job.

There is more to come from the project. Predator will be releasing some short videos of Darren giving break tips some time in the future.

Kris_b1104

House Pro in my own home.
Silver Member
Thank you for all the kind words. All of us involved appreciate them very much. Cleary did the heavy lifting on the editing of this and did a great job.

There is more to come from the project. Predator will be releasing some short videos of Darren giving break tips some time in the future.

Nice! You guys are really giving us some great content. Do you think you'll be interviewing more players in the future in a documentary style video like this? I'd like to see SVB and some young guns like Morra, Bergman, Justin Hall.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
That was really interesting. I really admire his perseverance and mental game.