Tar24 Day 1 Stats

Bank2Win

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
wow hill hill...we got what we wanted didn't we....

Attachments

• TAR24 25-24 Busty_Page_1.jpg
    TAR24 25-24 Busty_Page_1.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 217
  • TAR24 25-24 Busty_Page_2.jpg
    TAR24 25-24 Busty_Page_2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 218
  • TAR24 25-24 Busty.pdf
    25 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
thanks Jason for putting these together.. you are doing the pool community a great service and I know it is a helluva a lot of mental work.

Pretty even ... except for the break and runs.. Shane's not going to be happy with that stat.

What a great match!

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Break-and-run games: 1 of 24 for Shane versus 7 of 25 for Francisco!

Remember Day 1 of TAR 22 (Shane vs. Earl)? Shane went zero for 20 on Day 1 then came back with 7 of 29 and 6 of 25 on the next two days. I wonder if it will follow that same pattern?

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Thank you Jason for all your hard work to bring us these great stats. Johnnyt

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Tar 24

Bump this thread!

Will Svb come ack with a can of 'whoopass'?

Remember previous matches - Svb came back on day 2-3 and Ryan's bunches.

Gonna be good!

Mark griffin

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow..SVB 1 break and run compared to Busty 7. I would say a guy could of won a lot of money if they bet svb would get out broke against Busty. Busty does have a dynamite break though.

I think SVB is finding out what I'm sure he already knew...playing pinoys is a tough business!! :thumbup:

ap_audio

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for the stats Jason. Great first match; let's see what happens the next two days. Great job on the commentary to Mark G and Bill as well! You guys sound like old pros!

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Wow..SVB 1 break and run compared to Busty 7. I would say a guy could of won a lot of money if they bet svb would get out broke against Busty. Busty does have a dynamite break though.

I think SVB is finding out what I'm sure he already knew...playing pinoys is a tough business!! :thumbup:

Don't F With The Pinoys

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
What about my photo. That's an incredible photo considering that's where it hit using Snagit when I clicked the button.

NorthCarolinian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These stats are GREAT and very difficult to compile, but the most important stat to me is missing and that is MISSED BALLS and to a lesser extent missed safeties.

Bank2Win

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice statistical compilation but there is one line item category that appears to be missing: the score of the match (number of racks won should be on the very top of the compilation) :cool:

Ya, I keep forgetting between matches add the the code for that, I'll see if I can do it here today.

Bank2Win

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice statistical compilation but there is one line item category that appears to be missing: the score of the match (number of racks won should be on the very top of the compilation) :cool:

Number of games won is now at the top of the compilation.