Tascarella owners club only entire here !

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
New Arrival from the Tascarella's. They hit the nail right on the head and built the cue exactly as I requested.

Please enjoy the pics.
Congrats! Pure pool cue right there. I'm sure you will enjoy it! Be healthy sir.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nothing shines up quite like the natural stuff. I picked up a sweet Tascarella shaft from DJKeys and took a little time to put one of my favorite Tad tips on it this morning. Can't wait to give it a test drive this afternoon in some one hole.

Attachments

• Ferrule_1.jpg
    Ferrule_1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 133
  • Ferrule_2.jpg
    Ferrule_2.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 132

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Nothing shines up quite like the natural stuff. I picked up a sweet Tascarella shaft from DJKeys and took a little time to put one of my favorite Tad tips on it this morning. Can't wait to give it a test drive this afternoon in some one hole.
Looks great!

-dj

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
I recently managed to pick this one up and it came with a matching Whitten case as pictured that is pretty amazing, imo. Pete made just 3 Golden Tascarellas, each one a little different from the others. I had another one of the 3 that I sold last year to a friend and now with some strange luck, I happened on this unplayed, unchalked gem.

best,
brian kc

Attachments

• GoldTascSet9.jpeg
    GoldTascSet9.jpeg
    82.1 KB · Views: 143
  • GoldTascSet8.jpeg
    GoldTascSet8.jpeg
    83.1 KB · Views: 134
  • GoldTascSet7.jpeg
    GoldTascSet7.jpeg
    107 KB · Views: 141
  • GoldTascSet6.jpeg
    GoldTascSet6.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 147
  • GoldTascSet5.jpeg
    GoldTascSet5.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 155
  • GoldTascSet4.jpeg
    GoldTascSet4.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 153
  • GoldTascSet3.jpeg
    GoldTascSet3.jpeg
    77.2 KB · Views: 151
  • GoldTascSet2.jpeg
    GoldTascSet2.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 149
  • GoldTascSet1.jpeg
    GoldTascSet1.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 140
  • GoldTascSet5.jpeg
    GoldTascSet5.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 143

71dewajack

I recently managed to pick this one up and it came with a matching Whitten case as pictured that is pretty amazing, imo. Pete made just 3 Golden Tascarellas, each one a little different from the others. I had another one of the 3 that I sold last year to a friend and now with some strange luck, I happened on this unplayed, unchalked gem.

best,
brian kc
Sweet package!

cue4me

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic workmanship in the cue and equally outstanding craftsmanship in the case. Congratulations on acquiring a great cue/case package. Doesn't get any better than this.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nice pick up Brian, that is an incredible package. May you play with that beauty in the greatest of health sir.

Thanks for sharing.
-don

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
I`m officially back in the Tascarella club. Just got this beauty last week from the Pete`s
Old School Ebony 4 pointer, Titlist veneers, white/green spec linen wrap What can I say, its a player for sure
Can`t thank the Tascarella`s enough for this cue build. They knocked it outta the park perfectly.

Attachments

• Tascarella.jpg
    Tascarella.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Tascarella Titlist veneers.jpg
    Tascarella Titlist veneers.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 197
  • Tascarella Ebony.jpg
    Tascarella Ebony.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 188

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I`m officially back in the Tascarella club. Just got this beauty last week from the Pete`s
Old School Ebony 4 pointer, Titlist veneers, white/green spec linen wrap What can I say, its a player for sure
Can`t thank the Tascarella`s enough for this cue build. They knocked it outta the park perfectly.
Excellent Cue
Tascarella cues
ALWAYS TOP SHELF

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You got a special cue my friend! Play well and stay well Jeff.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Love it!! The Tascarellas don’t disappoint.😎

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

best,
brian kc
That’s about as big as they get!! Outstanding pick up😎

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
One thing I would like to say about Tascarella cues. Regardless of whether you get a merry widow Tasc or a great big one, in my experience they are about as consistent hitting cues as you can get. The construction methods and detail at the Tasc shop is amazing. :cool:(y)

I know for many here this is Captain Obvious-like commentary but I still wanted to say it. 😁

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Gold Member
Silver Member
One thing I would like to say about Tascarella cues. Regardless of whether you get a merry widow Tasc or a great big one, in my experience they are about as consistent hitting cues as you can get. The construction methods and detail at the Tasc shop is amazing. :cool:(y)

I know for many here this is Captain Obvious-like commentary but I still wanted to say it. 😁
I'm so sure everything here is true about Tascarella cues. I have to think Ned Morris cues are just as good. Hope you get to try one.

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member

Salute Captain!

tabi1

Registered

best,
brian kc
I am shocked you would even bother to take pics of that hideous thing. You should just send it directly to me so i can hide it for the rest of my life and save you from the embarrassment of owning such a thing.......

Now, in all seriousness what a total package, simply put I believe you have the best of the best. Congratulations, I am so jealous and I truly dont think you could find anything more perfect in all aspects than this combination you own.

Congratulations !!!