Thank You Accu-stats Gameshow!

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Like many of you, I've been a casual viewer of the Accu-stats gameshow. Most may not know that they are now giving away a DVD or two each night to those that participate in the chat.

Well, last night my number was drawn so I had the opportunity to choose any $19.95 DVD from their on-line store (I have to admit it was a kick to hear my name announced on air :o).

For my free DVD, I chose Thorsten Hohmann's player review of his recent 149-ball run. I can't wait to watch it & learn from the man himself.

I suggest you all check out the Accustats gameshow. It's pretty fun watching the jackpot where ordinary Joe's get a chance to run a rack for upwards of $500 PER BALL! It gets pretty tense.

Please support Pat & his crew by watching at the following:
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/accu-stats-on-location
 
hey it was very nice to see you win last night.

they sure do have a great show format. the race to 1 double elim

format with its $5 entry allows everyone to take a shot for fun and get to

be on the internet show. then it does get serious when they have the

jackpot that can be worth hundreds per ball. the winner of the drawing has

options too. they can pick someone to shoot for them or listen to offers.

selling it totally or with splittng options adds to the dramma to this

segment of the show. then of course they are very generous to pick

a number from the chatroom list and a lucky chatter get a free dvd !!!

tell your friends mosconiac about the show because they want to see

everyone to share in the fun and excitment.:cool::cool::cool:
 
I'd be interested in your review of the DVD. Sounds like it could be a great one. Not only watching a good player run that many balls but having the player himself go through what he was thinking along the way should be a great learning tool. :thumbup2:
 
Back
Top