Thank you ALLEN for another great SBE event.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Dog paddling it's way back up.

Thanks AH and everyone else who worked hard on this event.

Kevin3824

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I honestly would like to say thank you to all involved in making SBE possible. I for one had a fantastic time. My girlfriend had a great time as well it opened her eyes to to the world of Pool and its subculture. She is one of the few wheelchair handicapped that were in attendance. I believe this is one of the biggest events on the east coast and based on the crowd this year I hope it will continue to expand. Events like this will instill a lot of interest in a player that is on the fence about their skill levels and what is possible.

pogmothoin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
It is a great event. There will always be some things that could be better and I don't see a problem with letting others know what your thoughts are. Some folks think criticism or praise is an all or nothing proposition. Lot's of great things and some not so great. Overall a home run!

There is nothing else like this that I know of and the pool world would be worse off without it in my view. Thanks for a great event.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Thank you for all the work for making this event possible. Look forward to next year.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
This was my 14th year in a row going to this event. Next year will be my 15th and I can't wait for it to get here again. Keep up the great work Allen as myself and so many will be back again next year.

Kevin

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
In another thread I posted a question for Allen Jr asking why the raise in shooter entry and why charge again for the pro's. I love this event and have been attending since the second year. I would like to publicly thank Allan, Allen Jr and the rest of the staff for this GREAT event and I do understand what it takes to run a event of this size, it's not easy. I can't wait for next year!:smile: :dance::clapping::wave:
Thanks,
RJB

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes we must be thankful guys to have this monster event in usa. To allen & son your hard work has paid off for many people who enjoy pool.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Loved it..... was fortunate to be in Pa this time of year. I'm usually not in the area.
Have not been to SBE since early 2000's. This is my 4th. Thanks is right.

franko

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still

I attended the SBE from 1995-2011, even though I don't attend anymore I am still grateful that Mr. Hopkins and son keep the event going. It is a great event for anyone with an interest in Pool.

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm glad someone posted a thread like this! Yes .. Thank you for another great event. Is it perfect no..nothing is but it's still the event that every pool player is at or wants to be at and I'm thankful it's only a short drive from my home!

kaznj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have attended for 20 years. Always have a great time. This is a major undertaking. Everyone involved does a great job. Thanks to all of you.
I am a bit concerned about the numbers attending. I hope this is just my perception. I would hope to see this continue for many years.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
My hat is off to all the great people who make this event what it is. Besides Allen Sr and Jr, please don't forget Ceci , Jamie, Colleen and the rest of the tournament staff who make this event run so smoothly. Yes i had a conflict between events. But they were SUNDAY morning not Saturday or Friday! Couldn't ask for more. Thanks again to all.

Lyn

Eric.

Club a member
Silver Member
Thanks, Allen & staff. Been going since '95 and have more good times than complaints.

Eric