The Ballad of John and Lou, Part Two

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Maybe a lesson with Stan would help you. The last pro he helped for a week won the very next pro event they went to.

Just curious...as I'm a stickler for details.....who was this pro....how long ago since he won the event you mentioned...and what has he/she done since???

IOW.....one event is not very telling proof of anything.

Maniac (not looking to argue...or hating...just wants more details)

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Was just watching the video, Message to Lou, on UTube.

A message popped up. "Video has been removed by user.

Wonder why.

pocket

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, well: a) nobody asked you, and b) it tells I have a sense of humor, and c) that you do not.

Lou Figueroa
I think
even John
got it

a. you posted in a public forum, didn't realize I needed to be asked directly - apologies if I broke any of your regulations

b. hard to detect humor in all the mud slinging

c. I am actually pretty funny.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Maybe a lesson with Stan would help you. The last pro he helped for a week won the very next pro event they went to.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

When was the last time that pro saw a instructor before Stan

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Was just watching the video, Message to Lou, on UTube.

A message popped up. "Video has been removed by user.

Wonder why.

Because it was no longer relevant. I made that video to be able to express myself without being censored by anyone else. Now that the match is concluded and Lou and I have an understanding I don't see any need for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Just curious...as I'm a stickler for details.....who was this pro....how long ago since he won the event you mentioned...and what has he/she done since???

Sorry. That is not up to me to disclose. But anyway it was really a joke for Lou because we talked about getting with Stan at the match conclusion and Lou's response was a convincing never.

one stroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Absolutely correct , one event means nothing ,, nor would several ,,, you would have to have a much larger sample size with many players to figure the actual impact
One little adjustment seen and corrected by any teaching pro to a pro can have great results ,,

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
a. you posted in a public forum, didn't realize I needed to be asked directly - apologies if I broke any of your regulations

b. hard to detect humor in all the mud slinging

c. I am actually pretty funny.

No regulations and not hard to detect in this instance.

This soap opera has been on the air for 15 years. What you did is come in on your first episode and not get why what one of the two main protagonists said is funny.

Lou Figueroa
recently on General Hospital
Lou made a funny

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry. That is not up to me to disclose. But anyway it was really a joke for Lou because we talked about getting with Stan at the match conclusion and Lou's response was a convincing never.

See. This is what I'm talkin' about.

Lou Figueroa
and stop calling me Shirley