*** The Concise Book of Position Play DVD ***

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
THE CONCISE BOOK OF POSITION PLAY DVD​

100_4702.jpg

100_4706.jpg

"The Concise Book of Position Play" is NOW available as a stand alone DVD. It is intended for beginner-intermediate, intermediate and advanced players, and is a "must have” for learning how to control the position of all three balls. Over 50 starting positions produce the opportunity for the viewer to add being able to put runs together.The DVD is 80 minute long, with 11 chapters, Some of the concepts I cover are: The Foundation-basic fundamentals, The Theory of Position Play, Big Ball Position Shots, Short Angle Position Shots, Four and Five Cushion Position Shots, Across The Table Position Shots, Shot Making versus Position Play and, Simple, Effective Number Systems. $19.95 Plus $4.95 S&H in CONTUS.

To Order go to PAY PAL, select the SEND MONEY button, SEND payment to my Email address: mr3cushion@live.com

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
 
Last edited:
Hi
is it possible to watch the dvd online in some site paying for watching?
I would like to buy it but living in Italy makes the shipment harder ( because of the custom duties,ecc...) and longer..
 
Hi
is it possible to watch the dvd online in some site paying for watching?
I would like to buy it but living in Italy makes the shipment harder ( because of the custom duties,ecc...) and longer..

Slh; The shipping to Italy, First Class International is only $6.95.

Takes 7-10 business days.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
 
Hi
I know is cheap unfortunately happened they lost DVDs from accustats and I never received them. Other times I also had to pay custom duties
 
Hi
I know is cheap unfortunately happened they lost DVDs from accustats and I never received them. Other times I also had to pay custom duties

Slh; I'm not accustats, and there is NO duty for this purchase!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"

P.S. I know Pat Flemming for over 40 years, owner of "Accuststs". He would never not make your purchase correct!
 
Last edited:
Not saying is accustats fault but of the postal service...
However I'll do the payment tomorrow. Bye have a nice weekend
 
Dvd

Hello Bill

Money and a PM sent .

Thank you
Richard
 
Max; Thank you very much, I'm glad I could help you improve your billiard game!

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"
 
Is there a review of this anywhere or a breakdown of what is covered.

I am just getting started and have a lot of questions.

Jim
 
Back
Top