The Dick Van Dyke Show- "Hustling the Hustler"

Yup, remember this episode, and sure enough, there actually was a hustler named "New York Blackie," though this wasn't him.
 
Thanks - I noticed the "hustler" was right handed but whoever the shots were being performed by someone left handed.

It has been decades since I watched any sitcoms but I did watch the Dick Van Dyke show. My favorite episode was when they went to the auction and were unknowingly bidding on items.
 
Thanks for posting this.

Haven't watched an episode of this show in a long time.
With the recent passing passing of Carl Reiner, I had planned to watch one, just to remember his early genius.
This will be that episode.
May Carl's memory be a blessing.
 
Haven't watched an episode of this show in a long time.
With the recent passing passing of Carl Reiner, I had planned to watch one, just to remember his early genius.
This will be that episode.
May Carl's memory be a blessing.

same..rest easy, carl

I imagine he'd be glad to know that we're enjoying his stuff-
 
Back
Top