The first ever three peat of the US Open

GDC

GlenC
Silver Member
What a match. And what a way to end the match ... jump shot, then a tight cut with a breakout using a bridge. There were so many great shots by both guys with the pressure on.

smashmouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
holeee fack

honestly in my mind this puts him in o at least very near Efren/Earl territory

every facet of his game has gotten ridiculous

and threepeat champ, nobody can say that, AND.......clsoed out strong against Dennis TWICE in 24 hrs

Rico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
open

simply Shane ps. please can the cry baby **** about the break!

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
Cue the Shane haters complaining about "rack-tricks", even though Shane never once touched the 1 ball after the rack was lifted and both his opponent and TD checked the rack every single time..

No possible way that Shane just hits the rack with proper power and accuracy more often than his opponents, right?

LOL.

Short Bus Russ

phil dade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a final. Didn't Nichlaus say something about Tiger like, "He plays a game about which I am not familiar". Shane really takes it to another level.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
Way to go Shane you make us all Proud to live in South Dakota. Hope to see you again in Rapid City soon.

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
What a final. Didn't Nichlaus say something about Tiger like, "He plays a game about which I am not familiar". Shane really takes it to another level.

That was Bobby Jones talking about Nicklaus about 50 years ago.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Tec has won more USO championships than any other brand. Tally Ho.

Aren't Cuetec cheap production cues made in China? I thought they weren't any good! I would have expected you would need some sort of custom American-made $5,000 cue to win a tournament like this. :)

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
holeee fack

honestly in my mind this puts him in o at least very near Efren/Earl territory

every facet of his game has gotten ridiculous

and threepeat champ, nobody can say that, AND.......clsoed out strong against Dennis TWICE in 24 hrs

Perfectly stated!!!

markgw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue the Shane haters complaining about "rack-tricks", even though Shane never once touched the 1 ball after the rack was lifted and both his opponent and TD checked the rack every single time..

No possible way that Shane just hits the rack with proper power and accuracy more often than his opponents, right?

LOL.

Short Bus Russ

Jay Helfert was also approving Shanes racks. I think his only trick he uses, is he tries to make them tight. He breaks better than everyone because he practices every part of the game more than everyone, including THE BREAK SHOT...

I Got Lucky

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Aren't Cuetec cheap production cues made in China? I thought they weren't any good! I would have expected you would need some sort of custom American-made $5,000 cue to win a tournament like this. :)

I would think his cue is not a normal off the rack production cuetec cue.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Jay Helfert was also approving Shanes racks. I think his only trick he uses, is he tries to make them tight. He breaks better than everyone because he practices every part of the game more than everyone, including THE BREAK SHOT...

I agree, you couldn't have said it better! Shane never touched the one ball after he lifted the rack like many other players did. I was lucky enough to have a first row seat and it was ridiculous watching Nick "the Greek" get out of his chair and look at every crack in the rack trying to find something wrong after Shane racked the balls before he could break. He never found one problem with Shane's rack!

chevybob20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, you couldn't have said it better! Shane never touched the one ball after he lifted the rack like many other players did. I was lucky enough to have a first row seat and it was ridiculous watching Nick "the Greek" get out of his chair and look at every crack in the rack trying to find something wrong after Shane racked the balls before he could break. He never found one problem with Shane's rack!

He might be trying to learn Shanes secrets. He probably learned that it's not hidden in the rack.

The onesided rack inspecting helped clear his name for all those that want to know the truth (although it was quite annoying).