The Legendary Pearl to Take On 14.1 Attempts

skip100

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The rack counter is up to 11. His shooting is super impressive. Patterns are all over the place and he leaves himself a ton of hard shots which he has generally been making.

100 is no problem for Earl in these conditions. 200, 300 and beyond are going to be very tough.

VVP

Registered
I wonder what's the brand of the glasses Earl is wearing? I am surprised more pool players do not wear this type of glasses where there is one continuous lens (at least it looks like from what I could see) rather that a pair. This is much better than what I have seen Pagalayan and Appleton wear. Pilla makes these type of glasses and they are used in clay target shooting where your prescription is an insert and you can swap out different color lens depending on light conditions or background. Depending on the model it can get very expensive ... over $1,000, but it might be worthwhile to check out if someone is at the pro level or serious about pool. Here is a link if you would like to check them out:

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
The rack counter is up to 11. His shooting is super impressive. Patterns are all over the place and he leaves himself a ton of hard shots which he has generally been making.

100 is no problem for Earl in these conditions. 200, 300 and beyond are going to be very tough.
Thanks Captain Obvious. There are not only 100 posts critiquing Earl's patterns in straight pool, so in case someone missed the other 100 posts, yo got it covered. Excellent.

HawaiianEye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder what's the brand of the glasses Earl is wearing? I am surprised more pool players do not wear this type of glasses where there is one continuous lens (at least it looks like from what I could see) rather that a pair. This is much better than what I have seen Pagalayan and Appleton wear. Pilla makes these type of glasses and they are used in clay target shooting where your prescription is an insert and you can swap out different color lens depending on light conditions or background. Depending on the model it can get very expensive ... over $1,000, but it might be worthwhile to check out if someone is at the pro level or serious about pool. Here is a link if you would like to check them out:

I think he may have the “As Seen On TV” model.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
of course earl can run 400.

its simple math. if it takes him say 50 tries normally to run 200. it will take about 50 tries to make 400 on those times he already made 200.
50 times 50 =2,500 tries. based on no other variables that can come into play.

adjust the times it takes him to run 200 and you can get a decent idea how many tries to hit 400 balls.

a great ball running player can easily run 600 if he has the time to make enough tries.