The Legendary Pearl to Take On 14.1 Attempts

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
I'm 65, haven't played since 1990, I work in pool tables, but I know a 14.1 player when I see one, and Earl is NOT one. If this event is supposed to find a player that can BREAK JS's record, good luck going about it they way its heading, its a waste of time showcasing players that can't play 14.1.

Even the HUGE corner pockets couldn't help Earl, its sad that his inability to run racks can impress you so much, you must not know much about 14.1 either, which just goes along with most of the crowd anyway. At the rate this event is going, it might finally have a player break a 400+ run in the next 10 years!
And yet, you can't look away. Why are you still watching? But, by all means, tell us more about this game of straight pool from a dude who has not picked up a cue in over 30 fuking years.

Who the fuk builds pool tables but does not play pool? That's a like a car mechanic that takes the bus. No way I'm letting that dude work on my car, just saying ;)

Last edited:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
I have a committee that votes on the players to participate so I'm only 1 vote, however he can just go find a table anywhere and post videos to you all to look at. I'm busy enough not to deal with him. A player does have to have a Sanctioned World Tournament to participate and I don't think World Champion Ass Clown or table mechanic as you say will get a single vote but I will ask the committee members anyways.. He sure is a hateful old person for no reasons. Maybe he wet the bedsheets in his van and just needs to start wearing a diaper.
This is my last reply to your circus act, why don't you take this circus act of yours and turn it into a real competition in a way that makes sense. Here, I'll explain that to you instead of you hiding behind the curtain of secrecy about the "substancal" prize money reward😅

All competitors post a $1,000 entry fee to be eligible to play in your "High Run" event. With that entry fee they get a maximum of 75 attempts to set a new high score. In setting the new high score beating SVB'S 308 it pays $10k and it pays that $10k every time it get pushed higher, until its over 400+ balls. At that time it pays $50k to anyone who keeps pushing the high score up even higher. But if at any time a player sets a new world record of 627 or higher it pays $1M

Ar least then you'd have players signing up that have the skills and knowledge that stand a chance of competing instead of showcasing the players that never stood a chance from day one!!!

My problem is I'm not DELUSIONAL like most of your viewers are. No matter how much your viewers believe Earl can run 700-800 balls, he needs to post a run higher than his 7th place high run he has now.

If this was a pro fight, your fighter is in the 12th round and behind on all 3 judges score cards, and needs a KO to stand any chance of pulling off a win, good luck with that.

But, miracles do happen, George Forman was in that exact same position when he fought Michael Moore for the championship of the world, and we all know what happened, Michael Moore stood right in front of George, just long enough to get KO'd!!!

BeiberLvr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It's hard enough for them to pay people to come out and try to get a high run, and you think players are going to shell out $1,000 of their own money to try.

Talk about not being delusional.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Every decent 14.1 player knows about aerial bombing the rack with a jacked up cue.

And sometimes, because none of us is Mosconi, three rails is the best way to come up on a ball when you've left yourself too much angle on a cut shot. And sometimes a power draw to break up a cluster is the smart way to go because A. You'll have a safety ball you can use and, B. You'll be sending balls into an open area of the table and not creating more congestion.

Of course a 163 ball runner like you would know all that.

Lou Figueroa
I couldn't resist, what do you call a pool player with no wife or girlfriend? Homeless

What do you call an old table mechanic with no wife or girlfriend? Employed!!!

wrldpro

H.RUN 311/Diamond W.R.
Gold Member
Silver Member
This is my last reply to your circus act, why don't you take this circus act of yours and turn it into a real competition in a way that makes sense. Here, I'll explain that to you instead of you hiding behind the curtain of secrecy about the "substancal" prize money reward😅

All competitors post a $1,000 entry fee to be eligible to play in your "High Run" event. With that entry fee they get a maximum of 75 attempts to set a new high score. In setting the new high score beating SVB'S 308 it pays $10k and it pays that $10k every time it get pushed higher, until its over 400+ balls. At that time it pays $50k to anyone who keeps pushing the high score up even higher. But if at any time a player sets a new world record of 627 or higher it pays $1M

Ar least then you'd have players signing up that have the skills and knowledge that stand a chance of competing instead of showcasing the players that never stood a chance from day one!!!

My problem is I'm not DELUSIONAL like most of your viewers are. No matter how much your viewers believe Earl can run 700-800 balls, he needs to post a run higher than his 7th place high run he has now.

If this was a pro fight, your fighter is in the 12th round and behind on all 3 judges score cards, and needs a KO to stand any chance of pulling off a win, good luck with that.

But, miracles do happen, George Forman was in that exact same position when he fought Michael Moore for the championship of the world, and we all know what happened, Michael Moore stood right in front of George, just long enough to get KO'd!!!
We will run our event how we want you can run an event how you want. Our event will run for years. In fact we have a Womens event happening soon which will nice for people to watch also. Our event isn't just about high runs as it's about helping pool and players and getting people interested in playing the game. All this is positive for our sport and its people like you that are 100% negative all the time that hurt our great sport. Go run your own event exactly how you want to and see how it helps our sport. Good luck also on being the last reply in this thread. Everybody knows if that's true you will just find another thread to cause problems.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member

You still do not get it. I don't believe Earl, or anyone else for that matter, will break the record. I just like watching them play. If Earl does not run the patterns you like, who cares, I like watching him shoot his way out of the jambs, that's the fun part. Yeah, I like touchdowns on broken plays when the receiver is wide open in the end zone, but the plays when they have to fight, break tackles and put a few "moves" to make it to the end zone is a lot more fun. lol

Last edited:

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member

My problem is I'm not DELUSIONAL !!

Solid plan, man. Clearly not delusional.

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Solid plan, man. Clearly not delusional.
Really, a $1000 entry fee that will pay $10K every time the high run is broken and $1M when someone breaks 626? Sure, that seems feasible if the entire state of Texas signs up. But, since the amount of viewers thus far would not fill up my basement. But, yeah, "solid plan" huh?

Last edited:

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some constructive criticism: every time Earl moves in front of the camera the picture changes. The solution is to turn off both auto-focus and auto-white balance. Keep them both in manual mode.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And yet, you can't look away. Why are you still watching? But, by all means, tell us more about this game of straight pool from a dude who has not picked up a cue in over 30 fuking years.

Who the fuk builds pool tables but does not play pool? That's a like a car mechanic that takes the bus. No way I'm letting that dude work on my car, just saying ;)
You know how to spot a car mechanic driving down the road? His license plate is half hanging off and is held on only by a piece of wire.

Toxictom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I couldn't resist, what do you call a pool player with no wife or girlfriend? Homeless

What do you call an old table mechanic with no wife or girlfriend? Employed!!!
What do the ex-wives and girlfriends of an old table mechanic call him?
My guess is it would be the same as he’s been called here and worse.
I couldn’t resist.

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We will run our event how we want you can run an event how you want. Our event will run for years. In fact we have a Womens event happening soon which will nice for people to watch also. Our event isn't just about high runs as it's about helping pool and players and getting people interested in playing the game. All this is positive for our sport and its people like you that are 100% negative all the time that hurt our great sport. Go run your own event exactly how you want to and see how it helps our sport. Good luck also on being the last reply in this thread. Everybody knows if that's true you will just find another thread to cause problems.
Is there a current female high score and will your prize money be the same for someone breaking it?