The perfect GC1, 2, 3, 4, 5, &6, really?

JayB93

Some of the content of this thread is unfortunate and perhaps preventable. Here is a thought to at least consider...

A person cannot control other people/situations - but each of us has control over how we react to them/situations.
Self control is a very difficult thing for most folks in today's world. Me too - trying and working it out - but not always
successful. I don't care to troll others nor to get into bickering on the internet with strangers- but we all have our demons.

However, we cannot win every self-control battle on our own strength, wits or willpower. If a man unwisely shuns the power
of faith to help him stand up to temptations, then he will fail more than he succeeds.

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
Some of the content of this thread is unfortunate and perhaps preventable. Here is a thought to at least consider...

A person cannot control other people/situations - but each of us has control over how we react to them/situations.
Self control is a very difficult thing for most folks in today's world. Me too - trying and working it out - but not always
successful. I don't care to troll others nor to get into bickering on the internet with strangers- but we all have our demons.

However, we cannot win every self-control battle on our own strength, wits or willpower. If a man unwisely shuns the power
of faith to help him stand up to temptations, then he will fail more than he succeeds.
How we react is always up to us! Just because someone is being an asshole doesn't mean we have to be one too.

trentfromtoledo

8onthebreaktoledo
Silver Member
How we react is always up to us! Just because someone is being an asshole doesn't mean we have to be one too.
And I won't ever forget what a wise man once told me on my most recent trip to California, "NO, IS OKAY!" This has been helping me in business and my personal life, example: Telling myself, Trent, NO you are not gonna be a jerk on AZB is HUGE for me. AHAHHAHAA! I am weak some days though, this place is WILD!!!

TFT

RacerX750

Registered
The issue is clear, I appreciate the photos. And the hole saw template allows you to re-drill in the correct location. I don't understand how they could be manufactured so out of alignment. Lousy quality control.

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
And I won't ever forget what a wise man once told me on my most recent trip to California, "NO, IS OKAY!" This has been helping me in business and my personal life, example: Telling myself, Trent, NO you are not gonna be a jerk on AZB is HUGE for me. AHAHHAHAA! I am weak some days though, this place is WILD!!!

TFT
I just go with the flow….

viper99ta

What's wrong with the pre-2000 diamond red label design specifically? I know about the rails but why won't RKC work on them? Is there anything that can be done to them to help?