The Unthinkable...I cannot believe I have to sell her

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Keep your chin up Hayden, your other Sugar is safe with me and at your beck and call should things get better for you. and you don't have to worry about a guy like me juicing ya either, its yours for what I gave ya for it.

As for your buddy , little dutch rub to his noggin with some vintage Irsh linen would have been in order had he put me in the same postion. But I'm sure he is learning his lesson

Next time T A X I !

Last edited:

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
NS, what happened to your "buddy" that wrecked the car? Sue his butt...

Suing him isn't worth it. It costs money TO sue...and he isn't worth half of a petrified wooden nickle. Furthermore...despite the screw up (and it's a big one), I still have some responsibility in the manner. He's already getting his end...he's going to jail in Philadelphia County for a year or 2, depending on how badly they violate him on the terms of his probation. People make mistakes. I've made a ton in my life, and this one's no exception.

Truth is...if it wasn't for the infinite patience and forgiveness of those I've known throughout my life...my life would have been in the gutter a long time ago. In fact...it'd probably never have gotten out. I put a lot of people through a lot of crap in my younger days. I suppose this is my penance. *laughing* I'll pull through...it's just a pain in the ass. A royal one at that.

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Keep your chin up Hayden, your other Sugar is safe with me and at your beck and call should things get better for you. and you don't have to worry about a guy like me juicing ya either, its yours for what I gave ya for it.

As for your buddy , little dutch rub to his noggin with some vintage Irsh linen would have been in order had he put me in the same postion. But I'm sure he is learning his lesson

Next time T A X I !

You're awesome boss. Truly. And rest assured...when I get my **** in order...I'll be looking you up to get her back. You're a true friend.

And you are correct. There's absolutely nothing I could inflict on the kid, that would leave a bigger mark than what prison will leave.

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
sell your car for a downgrade or something... you are insane to sell that cue, one of the nicest looking cues i've EVER seen period anywhere.

If i had the money, i'd buy it on the spot

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
bumpthread.gif

Trav D

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   0
Definitely downgrade on the car. That sugartree is very beautiful. simple and clean and I would bet it hits just as good as it looks :smile: