The Working Pro Player

crow

Caw Caw
Silver Member
Kenny McCoy (sp?) was a great player from Columbus Ohio who worked everyday was a truck driver. I heard he beat Parica with the 8 ball in Columbus in the 70-80s not exactly sure. But helluva great guy with a ton of talent.

The Crow

MyraCurfs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
CrownCityCorey said:
I was wondering how many players you all know of that follow the Pro tour(s) and also work full-time.

Here are a few in my area that I know of:

Myself, Dave Hemmah and Ernesto Dominguez. Formerly from my area would also include Louis Ulrich and Neil Fujiwara.

All eurotour players, i know who work full time !

Jasmin Ouschan, Marcel Martens, Renee Peters, Line Kjorsvik!

gromulan

Reality police
Silver Member
jay helfert said:
So you would play "out of stroke" Tang even then? I wanna see this. And if Phil "hangs" with Tang I want no part of him.

If either one of you would like to play Tang a 1K match, I believe I can arrange it.

I've been skimming through this thread. Boy is it ever easy to see why Mr. Jay Helfert has trouble getting games. What a joke!

Last edited:

Leil gay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Like your post about KEVIN? Critizing a well respected player and promoter of pool for years that's a very poor joke, your humor suks JMO.

T

Timberly

Leil gay said:
Like your post about KEVIN? Critizing a well respected player and promoter of pool for years that's a very poor joke, your humor suks JMO.
Leil, when addressing someone inparticular, please click on the "quote" button in the post that you're referring to. This time was easy enough but sometimes it's very difficult to figure out who you're talking to.

I clicked on "quote" in the bottom right corner....

Attachments

• quote.jpg
    quote.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 109

Leil gay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks forthe help with the quote you get the complete story line, i see said the 1st grader at AZ

T

Timberly

Leil gay said:
Thanks forthe help with the quote you get the complete story line, i see said the 1st grader at AZ
LOL, no problem... A lot of people don't know certain little tricks like that when they first start posting. It comes in handy when there's a large number of posts in a thread.

Happy posting! :)

OOps, had to edit... I almost forgot my signature. LOL

Cheers,

Attachments

• Collage.JPG
    Collage.JPG
    7.9 KB · Views: 126