TheOne defeats Ernesto Dominguez

sniper

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
According to the brackets from Hardtimes our own TheOne has defeated Ernesto Dominguez and quite convincingly at that (9-3). I believe he faces Mark Haddard next, congratulations and good luck Craig!

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
Craig, we are all very proud of you!!! Next time you show up in these parts the first drink is on me. You deserve it, brother. And keep pounding at 'em! Cheers!

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
sniper said:
According to the brackets from Hardtimes our own TheOne has defeated Ernesto Dominguez and quite convincingly at that (9-3). I believe he faces Mark Haddard next, congratulations and good luck Craig!

Cheers Sniper, I was lucky enough to beat Haddard 9:5 last night and I play Marlon in about an hour for 3rd!

My Friend John Wims from Ireland is also hanging in on the one loss side after defeating Runnels and Palmer late last night.

Sure wish I had more than 3 hours sleep LOL

:)

lewdo26

Registered User will do
Silver Member
TheOne said:
Cheers Sniper, I was lucky enough to beat Haddard 9:5 last night and I play Marlon in about an hour for 3rd!

My Friend John Wims from Ireland is also hanging in on the one loss side after defeating Runnels and Palmer late last night.

Manalo vs. The One, a classic match if ever there was one!! You hang in there with the big boys, The One... You make us proud. Good luck!!!

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I can read the headlines now: "British Invasion Takes Sacramento by Surprise!" :D

Play well, The One, and congratulations on a great tournament performance.
[FWIW, some folks play some of their best pool on little sleep. They just go into cruise control and let nature take its course! ;)]

JAM

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TheOne said:

CHEERS MATE. Great JOB.Keep up the Tempo.Say hello to all my Aussie friends ( David, Chris Calabresi, Evans)

Vagabond

Last edited:

sjm

Older and Wiser
Silver Member
Yowser, Craig. You're doing yourself proud. Keep up the good work.

TheOne

www.MetroPool.club
Silver Member
Cheers guys, well I went down 9:6 to Marlon and played like a goose (probably a little harsh on the goose to be honest it was that bad)

Then I beat my mate John and also won my next match before losing to another filipino to place 3rd ($2000). So not to bad but I hope I learn my lesson on the sleep front next time!

Pretty good tournament though and met some great people.

PS
I think Marlon was 6:2 up in the final in a race to 11 single elim. The most frames he has lost was 6 to anyone on the whole comp, to some lucky sod :)

mjantti

Enjoying life
Silver Member
Craig, that's great !! Beating top players and finishing on the money is always great. 3rd place with 2 grands with a bunch of world class players behind you is even better ! Next time you're going to beat 'em all !! Way to go !

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Congrats mate.

Go The One Go!

Go to the qualifiers in Kaohsiung now.

Book that flight. :)

Cheers

Last edited:

predator

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First his 90+ ball run at 14.1, then money match against Efren and now this! TheOne always gives us something nice to read about!

frankncali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice job
Tap Tap Tap

Thats a tough field. I have a buddy there and he said you played very well.
Whats next on your list?

Loretta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GREAT job, Craig, and John too. You guys (along with your other traveling companions as well) were a pleasure to have and I'm glad you came to Sacramento to participate in our Jamboree!

These guys have it all... not only are they talented pool players, but they also have the abiliy to relax and have a good time and enjoy it all.

Safe travels and God bless

Tom In Cincy

AKA SactownTom
Silver Member
Aussies Invade Hard Times

John Wims in the middle and Craig Riley (aka 'the one') on the right
My brain cells have failed me and I cannot remember the Aussie's name on the left.

Loretta

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What brain cells? Who has brain cells left after this week? :eek:

That's Chris Calabrese next to John.

Reverend Dave

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking better all the time

Craig, congratulations on the strong finish at Hard Times. Keep up the good play. Your top finishes are making my escape at the VNEA look better and better. :D
Wishing you all the best, Dave