thief at Michail's

discocincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to let any one know that might be going in to Micheal's in the Cincinnati area, do not leave anything unattended at all. I play there + times a week and know all the regulars. Last week I played two different people to which I know to be good honest people, however someone in between these games walked through our area and very smoothly stole my kamui gator grip tool. as we all know sure it could have been worse but even still the tool is a $35 tool. now the thing is it has my name on it with permanent marker. so for any one to use it they will have to sand it off. so if any one reading this lives in this area and someone tries to sell you one cheap that has a lot of sanding on the inside area or has my real name on it. you know who I am please get it back to me. thanks for reading. and yes I am sure that this is not the only pool room with a thief lurking for an unsuspecting victim. and for all coming out to the bank tourney. Good Luck!
Disco

Cdryden

Pool Addict
Silver Member
Sorry to hear it. I know how you feel. I have had a few things stolen over the years at pool halls. I'm still looking for the ***** that stole my cue 5 years ago.

Hope you get it back.

richiebalto

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to let any one know that might be going in to Micheal's in the Cincinnati area, do not leave anything unattended at all. I play there + times a week and know all the regulars. Last week I played two different people to which I know to be good honest people, however someone in between these games walked through our area and very smoothly stole my kamui gator grip tool. as we all know sure it could have been worse but even still the tool is a $35 tool. now the thing is it has my name on it with permanent marker. so for any one to use it they will have to sand it off. so if any one reading this lives in this area and someone tries to sell you one cheap that has a lot of sanding on the inside area or has my real name on it. you know who I am please get it back to me. thanks for reading. and yes I am sure that this is not the only pool room with a thief lurking for an unsuspecting victim. and for all coming out to the bank tourney. Good Luck!
Disco

Does not matter at all that it only cost 35 dollars, it belongs to you and you want it back, who ever took it knows it not theirs, i hope they have a nitemare and return it to you, very nice of you to warn others about what happen to you, weather you know it or not you probably just save someone from losing a cue or two!

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
Things like that happen- i hate something like that. Hope you ll get your stuff back somehow.

Immediatley remembered a *great story*. A very good friend of mine is in his own pool-hall- just going to toilet-coming back....cue, case- all stolen. inbetween 3 minutes.
I gave him a phonecall to ask him something like that and he was still upset because it just happened about 30 minutes ago at that time.......-so now imagine following:
i sit in another great poolhall, with the phone at my ear.....and in this moment the mofo is coming into the poolhall, the case on his shoulder....the case form my friend. standing about 1 metre away from me. I just gave 2 guys a wink, some card-gamblers (HUUUUGE humans, :p) and told them what happened. They "asked the guy " nicley for his cue and his case.......well his face looked a bit *afraid*...but gave all the stuff without discussion and ran away (before he became a nicley meant *slap* from one guy*)

So- sometimes there is a god-and sometimes the things turn good again- hope this will happen to you, too :)

lg
Ingo

seven_7days

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
you should contact the FBI.
he might be on their "10 most wanted" list.

Last edited:

discocincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
replies?

thanks for the good comments and to the others well maybe you might fit in to the other category, don't know for sure but when someone laughs when something get stolen or what not the people that find humor in it are usually not the person that me or most people would ask to watch their property.