*** Thin Ball Aiming System-inside of object ball ***

Fox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
analyses

Steve
I respect your opinion as well.as everybody in this topic!
I am not an instructor or billiard mentor' or shot analyses (mbv 1)( congrats for your win in Medford)
I am not pushing the buttons Here,and I am not a philosophic !
I am a normal person who believe in this concept ! From ceulemans to. Caudron to Allen Gilbert, to bitalis 'to laurent le boulanger ,,,,,

Sorry but I don't wanna waste your time with boolshit . You know better .

Respectfully .

My conversation for this topic is over !

Last edited:

akrick

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2nd shot

I have now made the 2nd shot 29 times. I made it 2 in a row 4 times. This was a good learning experience for me. Thank you one last time Bill!
Rick

Last edited:

sightline

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Gilbert,

Be happy that three cushion, which were for many years almost forgotten, is at least getting more popular very slowly again. Thanks to the USBA (Bob Jewitt, Jim Shovak and many others' time and effort) for making the game what it is today.

Mr3Cushion,

Just remember, No stroke technique or length of follow through will pro-long the contact time btw cuetip and cueball....

Last edited:

Fox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sightline,

No doubt about it , Jim shovak is the man!
Bob Jewett (the X Usba president ) is a great promoter of the game and donates a lot of money as well as many people on the Board...

If you need history about the Usba or any info , I would love to help you , I can go back to George Aronek's ERA ,To Jerry karsh if you want?

I m the happiest person .one day will meet and you ll know me better.

mr3cushion

Regestered User
Silver Member
Quote:

Mr3Cushion, Just remember, No stroke technique or length of follow through will pro-long the contact time btw cuetip and cueball....

Sight; You have your theory, I like most billiard players have theirs.

Bill Smith "Mr3Cushion"