This is b.s, azb e.t.. Book winners

Alf Taylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
WHAT DO WE HAVE IN THE EDDIE TAYLOR AND THE LEGENDS OF POOL DVD CONTEST? ABOUT A HUNDRED AND THREE ENTRIES AND THIS CHEAPSKATE, ALFIE TAYLOR IS OFFERING TEN WINNERS? COME ON!

THOSE OF YOU WHO KNEW ME KNEW IN THE DAY (A MELLINIUM AGO), OR READ MY BOOK KNOW I SPECIALIZED IN GETING THE BEST OF IT. BUT MORE THAN, TEN TO ONE? GIVE ME A BREAK (PLUS A COUPLE OF BALLS).

I'M KICKING THE NUMBER UP TO TWENTY THREE WINNERS. FOR WINNERS WHO ALREADY HAVE THE DVD, I'LL SUBSTITUTE SOMETHING ELSE...NICE.

PLEASE SEND ALL ADDRESSES TO alf@alftaylor.com..NOT ON MY PMs.

MS. HELEN WAITE IS IN CHARGE OF OUR COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY COMPLAINT ABOUT MY CHANGING THE NUMBERS OF WINNERS, GO TO HELEN WAITE. HA HA HA.
KEEP IT FUN. ALFIE

THE WINNERS ARE: 22-EALES...30-KOBACHI...68-FASTEDDIEF
...23-THE ROOKIE (NICE AVATAR)...10-GINZO...77-DONS SMIDGET...
42-BLUE HOG RIDR...80-OUSOONER...21-TRAMP STEAMER...40-MAD MILLER
26-BERKO...65-MRFLUSTERS...25-THE PAVLOS...58-GOLD CUES...
25-KING T...82 SFLEINEN...67-OLD GUY...73-PCJOHN...
49-CHARLIE HUSTLE...35-OLD ROLLER...94-JOE C...97-FRANKO...
101 CLINTW

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS AND THANK YOU TO ALL FOR PLAYING.
DON'T FORGET TO USE MY EMAIL.
KEEP IT LUCKY. ALFIE

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
You lucky winners are in for a treat. I was lucky too; I won an Eddie Taylor dvd. It if very interesting, and I am even making some banks that always gave me trouble after watching it.

I figured that if Alf was nice enough to send me a free dvd then I ought to buy his book. I had meant to but hadn't got around to it. He was nice enough to combine the shipping and save me a few bucks. I am just into the book and so far it is a very good read. Interesting and very well written.

I know that Alf is doing these giveaways to get his products out there, but I think it is pretty nice of him. If you won the dvd, or not, I would definitely recommend the book (and the dvd).

Thanks Alf!

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Wow, thanks Alf. Never won many things but it does look like I hit a Jack Pot with this one.

Thank you, I appreciate it very much.

Terry.