Three Beautiful Bridge Pointed Gilberts!

troro

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Three Bridge pointed wrapless beauties with gorgeous wood. Wish I could keep all 3 but a couple have to go. Sorry, the pics aren't the best either.

First is Ebony forearm with California Buckeye Burl points and 3 section California Buckeye Burl handle with Ivory/Buckeye Burl inlays, Buckeye Burl and Ivory ringwork, Ivory joint with 3/8 x 10" Ivory tipped pin, custom joint protector with matching ringwork, 2 13mm shafts with matching ringwork, ferrule and buttcap are melamine. Cue weighs 20 ounces (butt 16, shafts 4). Sold

Second is Ebony forearm with Honduran Rosewood Burl points and 3 section Honduran Rosewood Burl handle with Ivory/Rosewood Burl inlays, Fancy Silver/Ivory check ringwork, Ivory joint with 3/8 x 10" Ivory tipped pin, custom joint protector with matching ringwork, 2 13mm shafts with matching ringwork, ferrule and buttcap are melamine. Cue weighs 20 ounces (butt 16.2, shafts 3.8). NLFS

Third is a Native American design. Ebony forearm with Thuya Burl points and 2 section Thuya Burl handle. Silver/Red Coral gunsights in the points, Thuya, Ivory, Silver and Red Coral Native American inlay design in the butt. Fancy Ivory ringwork with Native American design separating the handle sections. Other ringwork is Thuya and Ivory check. Ivory joint with 3/8 x 10" Ivory tipped pin, custom joint protector with matching ringwork, 2 13mm shafts with matching ringwork, ferrule and buttcap are melamine. Cue weighs 19.8 or 20 ounces depending on the shaft (butt 16, shafts 3.8 and 4.0). NLFS

Payment Accepted - Western Union, Postal Money Order, or Wire Transfer. Thanks for looking.

wrapless1.jpg
wrapless18.jpg
wrapless15.jpgwrapless6.jpg

Troy
618-623-2761

Last edited:

ZiggyLee

I Love This Game!!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Sweet looking Gilbert's

Very nice collection of Gilbert's. I like all three, but that bottom segmented handled cue is very sweet indeed.
Chris:wink::thumbup2:

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
421   0   0
it is amazing to see the beauty of these cues it was just the other day
when i was excited over veneers that matched and possibly a few notched diamonds

i still like the old stuff
But this work deserves recognition

Snooker Theory

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It would be hard to pick a favorite, all are simply beautiful!
The burl sets off the first cue,
Propellers are quite possibly my favorite inlay
And that bottom cue :eek:

ThinSlice

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Middle cue is beautiful! Wish it wasn’t a segmented handle or probably would be all over it. More a collector cue than a player. All 3 are gorgeous regardless. Good luck with sale.

Sent from my iPhone using AzBilliards Forums