Tiger SCL9T @ Stix, Oct 16-17

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
New Tiger So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour event at Stix Sports Bar & Grill in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Sponsored by Tiger Products and Pooldawg

Oct 16-17, 2010

$500 added guaranteed
Entry fee for tournament is $50 Annual dues $25

9-ball double elimination race to 7
Finals are a single race to 9

Doors open at 10:00 am. Players meeting will be at 11:00 am, play to begin at noon.

WPBA player Stacy Novack will be teaching a short clinic at 11:30 am on Saturday before the tournament begins.

Open to all female players, no top 16 WPBA pros allowed

Please call Melissa Herndon at 818 314 7401
or email socalwomenstour@gmail.com

Live stream for the tournament will be at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/so-cal-ladies-9-ball-tour

azhousepro

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here is the flyer for the event.

Mike

Attachments

• Stixflyer.jpg
    Stixflyer.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 145

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Latest news...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we will be using our very own Delta-13 rack...customized for the So Cal Ladies 9-Ball Tour. It's being sent this week...courtesy of Delta-13 and Executive Billiards, so hopefully we receive it in time for this weekend's tournament at Stix in Rancho Cucamonga.

Delta-13 has recently agreed to support the SCL9T...providing us with one of the pink racks that support breast cancer. They will also be giving the year-end tour champion their very own pink rack...engraved with their name.

I am sure my players are going to be super excited when they hear the news!!! :thumbup:

Thanks to Delta-13!

Melissa

pink rack.jpg

Melissa Herndon

Pro Player
Silver Member
Bump to the top.

All So Cal ladies should come out and support this event!!! There are so few opportunities for So Cal females to play...and our first 2 events were great...with the winners taking home $600-$700!!!!

Hope to see you all there!

Melissa