To Brianna

zx24

Cue Maker Apprentice
Silver Member
Lee,

Please refund the $40 I sent to you via paypal for the products I ordered. I am tired of sending you inquiry emails. I will take my business elswhere.
Thank You
Zx

scdiveteam

Rick Geschrey
Silver Member
Lee,

Please refund the $40 I sent to you via paypal for the products I ordered. I am tired of sending you inquiry emails. I will take my business elswhere.
Thank You
Zx

Hi,

Lee is doubtless at The Super Billiards Expo. He puts on a huge booth there and I am sure he takes weeks getting ready for it and has been very busy.

People in the cue machinery biz are not big corporations and are not always responsive at show times. Not just Lee but many others clear up their emails and phone messages when they get a chance to take a breath after the show.

I have dealt with him for years and I am sure he will take care of your problem to your satisfaction. At this time I am sure he is working 14 hour days out of town.

Be patient and I am sure you will get what you want either way.

Rick G

QMAKER

LIVE FREE OR DIE
Silver Member
Lee

Hi,

Lee is doubtless at The Super Billiards Expo. He puts on a huge booth there and I am sure he takes weeks getting ready for it and has been very busy.

People in the cue machinery biz are not big corporations and are not always responsive at show times. Not just Lee but many others clear up their emails and phone messages when they get a chance to take a breath after the show.

I have dealt with him for years and I am sure he will take care of your problem to your satisfaction. At this time I am sure he is working 14 hour days out of town.

Be patient and I am sure you will get what you want either way.

Rick G

According to Lee's post of yesterday he is not at the SBE.
Here is a part of his post:
(sic)" i missed the us open the derby and hopkins this year for the first time in over 12 years"

QB Custom Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee is very good at taking peoples money and not making things right!! Bought some sanding arbors from him 2 yrs. ago 1 of them ran true and the other one did not. I took them back to him at the Derby and his reply was that when he got back to his shop he would make another set and ship to me...4 months later no arbors when I got in contact with him his reply was (where slow in the shop and i have most employees laid off) not my problem. I then said that I would apply the money that I had already paid towards a veener jig, His comment was (that I was trying to get something for nothing) and hung up on me!!!! A REAL BUSSINESS PERSON IS LEE...!!! NOT...!!! "Cavent Emptor" BUYER BEWARE

Trent

Banned
i hgonestly dont know how this keeps hapening, after all the bad posts by him and stories and frequency of these posts people should never risk their money with him.

sorry for your loss but atleast it was only 40 bucks it could have been alot-lot worse.

good luck getting your money back.

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
I understand that his health has been not good as of late, and I do meaningly wish him a speedy recovery, and hope all goes well for him. I wish no ill will towards him.
I have to say though, that this behavoir of his is not new and has been going on for years now. Unfortunately, quite a few of these threads about his practices have been locked or deleted, so most newcomers can't learn of it before they spend $$$ with him. Combined with the fact that most newbies don't even use the search function beforehand to learn something about the person from the threads that do remain, and just go and spend their money and then get this result. At that point, you don't put in the effort, you get what you earned, sorry, but that's the way life is.
At the risk of being warned or banned because I am stating this about a fellow member here that has shown over and over again that he just isn't a trustworthy business man, The basic truth comes to this:
He treats some members here like royalty, and therefore they speakup and defend him. Those are the ones that have ALL the phone numbers that he has, what times to call, etc. and with caller ID.....he knows who's calling...and who to answer when they call..... enough said. But anyone that has an issue about his product after buying, or is a newcomer, he treats as an expendable inconvienence and they get treated like s&!t when they only ask for what they were told they were paying for. Most other people that have pulled this kind of crap as often as he has, have ended up being warned or banned, and rightly so. Surprisingly, that hasn't happened in his case that we are aware off. :confused: Now I'm not asking for him to be banned. Please don't take it as that, but I think that it should be stated to him, and explained that his behaviour does reflect back onto this site in many ways, good or bad and that he, as a Club member, and advertiser and seller here, that he has to follow some preset standards and should act properly, or face some consequences. Most sites such as this one, you have to follow some pretty strict rules in order to sell there, and if you don't follow and there are too many complaints, the right to sell is taken away, period.
Just my view from where I sit, after dealing with him here and viewing all the threads complaining about similar issues involing Lee, and even on ebay. IMO, this shouldn't keep happening over and over as it has.
This will be the last comment on Lee that I will give. mainly in 2 parts, due to, if you don't heed the warnings, or research before buying, you deserve to be screwed. Secondly, he's just not worth anymore effort, he won't change, and there isn't any penalties that will convince him to change.
One way to phrase it, If Walmart operated this way, and it was put in the press, would you spend your hard earned cash there still?
Dave

zx24

Cue Maker Apprentice
Silver Member
I understand that his health has been not good as of late, and I do meaningly wish him a speedy recovery, and hope all goes well for him. I wish no ill will towards him.
I have to say though, that this behavoir of his is not new and has been going on for years now. Unfortunately, quite a few of these threads about his practices have been locked or deleted, so most newcomers can't learn of it before they spend $$$ with him. Combined with the fact that most newbies don't even use the search function beforehand to learn something about the person from the threads that do remain, and just go and spend their money and then get this result. At that point, you don't put in the effort, you get what you earned, sorry, but that's the way life is.
At the risk of being warned or banned because I am stating this about a fellow member here that has shown over and over again that he just isn't a trustworthy business man, The basic truth comes to this:
He treats some members here like royalty, and therefore they speakup and defend him. Those are the ones that have ALL the phone numbers that he has, what times to call, etc. and with caller ID.....he knows who's calling...and who to answer when they call..... enough said. But anyone that has an issue about his product after buying, or is a newcomer, he treats as an expendable inconvienence and they get treated like s&!t when they only ask for what they were told they were paying for. Most other people that have pulled this kind of crap as often as he has, have ended up being warned or banned, and rightly so. Surprisingly, that hasn't happened in his case that we are aware off. :confused: Now I'm not asking for him to be banned. Please don't take it as that, but I think that it should be stated to him, and explained that his behaviour does reflect back onto this site in many ways, good or bad and that he, as a Club member, and advertiser and seller here, that he has to follow some preset standards and should act properly, or face some consequences. Most sites such as this one, you have to follow some pretty strict rules in order to sell there, and if you don't follow and there are too many complaints, the right to sell is taken away, period.
Just my view from where I sit, after dealing with him here and viewing all the threads complaining about similar issues involing Lee, and even on ebay. IMO, this shouldn't keep happening over and over as it has.
This will be the last comment on Lee that I will give. mainly in 2 parts, due to, if you don't heed the warnings, or research before buying, you deserve to be screwed. Secondly, he's just not worth anymore effort, he won't change, and there isn't any penalties that will convince him to change.
One way to phrase it, If Walmart operated this way, and it was put in the press, would you spend your hard earned cash there still?
Dave

How about a sellers rating something like ebay has?

Dave38

theemperorhasnoclotheson
Silver Member
OK, I know I had a few beers at pool tonite, but really?? Is this the twilight zone? :confused::confused: Now you see it, now you don't, then you do?
All kidding aside now,
As far as a sellers rating, we have Itrader rating here, and to me I haven't seen a bad one yet, they either leave a positive or none at all usually. It is not an easy thing to do to leave Itrader comments either. It is kinda buried. You have to click on their Itrader rating then find and select 'leave Itrader Rating, etc..." It would be better if you click on their name and have that option right there, but at this time it isn't possible. Maybe an idea to pitch to either MIke or Mr. Wilson. Ebay has it that you cannot leave feedback unless you buy from that seller due to the only purpose of Ebay is to sell. Here, the main purpose of most of the child forums is to share ideas, tips, tricks, opinions, etc. and only 2 forums are for the sale of items, with little to no restrictions as to the behaviour of the seller or buyer. Itrader ratings can be left for anyone, even if you haven't actually dealt with the person. It's a totally honor driven system, and as I've seen here in the last 4-5 years here, honor is not always present and accounted for. That's why civil threads such as this are important to keep around for a forewarning to the newer members to beware of certain sellers common practices, IMO. Otherwise more unhappy endings will occurr and can have an adverse affect on the overall forum's standing. I don't currently have any ideas that are workable at this time that would make this forum better as a selling place for the buyer's end or the seller's end other than that, if you let people sell their stuff here, then let the buyers/sellers air their differences over those dealings. Yes Pm's would be the place to start, but as in this case with ZX24, if no contact is returned by a party, then public posting is the only solution to try to resolve it. If after a certain amount of complaints are posted, then that seller/buyer should be talked to by the admin, and if no proper action is taken by that party to remedy the issue, then a temp. ban would be in order. That penalty may be enough for most potential offenders to not reach that point. Just an idea. It is simaler to our law system basically, and I know it would take more time for the admins, but maybe someone could step forward to take over this task of overseeing the sale areas of the forum and work as a sort of magistrate if deals go wrong. Right now there aren't any other viable options availible if this happens and therefore ends up as one of these threads.
Dave
Dave

toolboy

Registered
I sure am glad I got to see this information before I purchased my new lathe. I was debating between a Brianna lathe and another. Too many negative comments for me to trust that kind of money with. Thanks for your truthfulness.

runall8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lee,

Thank You
Xx

i had the same type of problem with him more than one time...he did refund my money after i contacted paypal...i didn't post on the fourm...but i would have if he didn't respond to the paypal move...i think the guy tries to be good with this kind of stuff..but you know, you can't put up with it forever..time for him to not just make it right..but to not make it wrong in the first place....joe

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
Lee,

Thank You
Zx

In this country the accused has the right to face his accuser yet you fail to post your name or other contact information.

In my opinion ALL anonymous post should be ignored. This could well be an unfounded accusation.

zx24

Cue Maker Apprentice
Silver Member
In this country the accused has the right to face his accuser yet you fail to post your name or other contact information.

In my opinion ALL anonymous post should be ignored. This could well be an unfounded accusation.

He knows who i am..It could be unfounded... But, It isn't..
Anonymous! Yea right.

ZX24
Max Mckee
Charleston,Sc
(Lee Has This Info Also)

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
as I mentioned in my pm to you we was out of town the first time i saw your post pm'ed you for email and refunded you I have not been on AZ much laetly to see anything. both my numbers are on the website for contact sorry if there was missed a call

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member

thanks Arnot there was never a question I did owe the money and he has been taken care of but im sure there will even more that jump on the bandwagoon that dont have a clue whats going on

Arnot Wadsworth

Senior Cuemaker
Silver Member
He knows who i am..It could be unfounded... But, It isn't..
Anonymous! Yea right.

ZX24
Max Mckee
Charleston,Sc
(Lee Has This Info Also)

Thanks for posting your real name and contact information.

I am glad that this matter has come to a successful conclusion.