Recent article from February issue of Billiards Digest by Tony Robles explains a simple two-rail kicking system here:

Full article: http://www.billiardsdigest.com/showinstruction.php?id=105
I spent a little while working with this system on a 9 foot table and I found that it is quite effective within half table, but going long, some serious adjustments have to be made (regarding addition of diamonds to target spot).
Does anyone use this system? I would like to hear thoughts or opinions on your experience with it.
The other two rail kicking systems I've studied are Zero X and Corner 5. Zero X, in my opinion, had a more accurate hit when the object ball is over a half table away.
Anyone else?

Full article: http://www.billiardsdigest.com/showinstruction.php?id=105
I spent a little while working with this system on a 9 foot table and I found that it is quite effective within half table, but going long, some serious adjustments have to be made (regarding addition of diamonds to target spot).
Does anyone use this system? I would like to hear thoughts or opinions on your experience with it.
The other two rail kicking systems I've studied are Zero X and Corner 5. Zero X, in my opinion, had a more accurate hit when the object ball is over a half table away.
Anyone else?