Took The Pro-Cut Ridgeback Rails Off

I took the Pro-Cut Ridgeback rails off and put the standard Valley's back on. I want to see if I can run 100 balls one more time before I can no longer play. No way I could run 100 with the 4 1/4" Ridgebacks on. If the OB just grazes rail...it says "not today Jose. Johnnyt

Good luck to you! But you know how it is with straight pool: just once more is never enough.:)
 
Good luck to you! But you know how it is with straight pool: just once more is never enough.:)

Yes, straight pool on the 9' & 10' tables was my first love for pool and 8 ball on Valley's in bars was my 2nd when I was 14. I think every new player that wants pool to be their hobby or job should start with 14.1, then snooker, 3 cushion next, and then rotation...I prefer all 15 ball rotation games. That's why there are 15 balls to a set. Johnnyt
 
Back
Top