Top 10 List of Stupid Things Cubc said =)

corvette1340

www.EpawnMarket.com
Silver Member
JAM said:
Normally redheads are attractive, but then there's the exception to the rule. You.

Good luck in rehab. At least there you will not need a designated driver to make it home.

JAM

damn, you post so much I'm gonna need to hire an assistant just to post this picture, last one for the night though I gotta go out to eat and pay my own tab. Have a good night everyone!

Attachments

• moron.jpg
    moron.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 200

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
JAM said:
Normally redheads are attractive, but then there's the exception to the rule. You.

Good luck in rehab. At least there you will not need a designated driver to make it home.

JAM

What does Bruce Villanch have to do with this? He's 100x funnier than you try to be...

1584637.jpg

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
What does Bruce Villanch have to do with this? He's 100x funnier than you try to be...

You may want to engage in a negative colloquy with me, but I have no beef with you. In fact, it was you, I believe, that wrote in many threads how this type of activity was disdainful for you to read and how much you disliked it. My goodness, have you been hanging out on this forum too long?

JAM

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
Madcity said:
From Cubc blog

I'm a pretty heavy 9 ball player, graphics geek, and I'm white which automatically deems me a racist in non-whiteys eyes.

I'm white, and I find that statement to be either ignorant or racist or both. :rolleyes:

James

Red Wire... Right Temple
Silver Member
JAM said:
You may want to engage in a negative colloquy with me, but I have no beef with you. In fact, it was you, I believe, that wrote in many threads how this type of activity was disdainful for you to read and how much you disliked it. My goodness, have you been hanging out on this forum too long?

JAM

Who says colloquy and beef in the same sentence? Banter like this does drive me crazy, yet you guys never stop!

Just because I stated in another thread that Corvette's posts are not funny to me does NOT mean that I'm on your side in your ongoing battle. Your posts drive me crazy too. I usually keep my opinions on people here to myself but every once in a while something prompts it.

Just pretend I never said anything, how's that. This is my last post in this thread either way.

I have one hour until a holiday weekend and it's going to be phantasmagoric!

Also, just because I don't post here much doesn't mean I haven't spent time interacting on forums. Your patronizing undertone is duly noted.

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
JAM said:
This forum is really going to hell. I think I am at the end of my rope. :(

JAM
Oh,C'mon Jam,don't take everything so serious.If someone takes a small dig at you,dig back at them.We are all not going to agree with what people say on here.Thats the fun part.Lighten up a bit.
By the way no means to get you upset.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
James said:
Who says colloquy and beef in the same sentence? Banter like this does drive me crazy, yet you guys never stop!

Just because I stated in another thread that Corvette's posts are not funny to me does NOT mean that I'm on your side in your ongoing battle.

Um, I never said you thought Corvette's posts were not funny.

I did say that you have posted on this forum that you do not like the negative colloquy. I do recall reading that, not in those words, but similar in meaning. :)

James said:
Your posts drive me crazy too. I usually keep my opinions on people here to myself but every once in a while something prompts it.

I am sorry you have been drug in the mud. Personally, from reading earlier posts written by you, I had thought you were above that.

James said:
Just pretend I never said anything, how's that. This is my last post in this thread either way.

I have one hour until a holiday weekend and it's going to be phantasmagoric!

Also, just because I don't post here much doesn't mean I haven't spent time interacting on forums. Your patronizing undertone is duly noted.

Well, if you interpret my tone as being patronizing, that is not my intent.

I wanted to let you know that I have no beef with you and was curious as to why you would join in the fray, posting pictures, practicing forum traits that previously you stated you did not like seeing on this forum.

Since this is your last post on the subject, let me be the first to wish you a great holiday weekend. :)

JAM

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
JAM said:
Well, if you interpret my tone as being patronizing, that is not my intent.

I wanted to let you know that I have no beef with you and was curious as to why you would join in the fray, posting pictures, practicing forum traits that previously you stated you did not like seeing on this forum.

This is rich, considering how you tore into me a while ago in another thread, when I was simply asking questions of you.

Go go gadget double standard!

:/

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottW said:
This is rich, considering how you tore into me a while ago in another thread, when I was simply asking questions of you.

Go go gadget double standard!

:/

You must remember that you are not James, who in previous times has been a productive forum poster, one who has expressed a disdain for negativity in the threads. Today must have been an off day for James.

You, on the other hand, have a history of addressing me in an unpleasant manner. Two totally different people, you and James.

And to think, the bunny picture almost tugged at my heart. I'm glad you posted on this thread to pull me back into reality and recognize you for exactly what you are. :)

JAM

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
JAM said:
You, on the other hand, have a history of addressing me in an unpleasant manner.

A challenge!

Please dig up these posts in the past where I've been unpleasant to you. I'd like to see them myself.

I'm 100% serious.

No hurry, I'll wait.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ScottW said:
A challenge!

Please dig up these posts in the past where I've been unpleasant to you. I'd like to see them myself.

I'm 100% serious.

No hurry, I'll wait.

This would take quite some time for me to do. Unfortunately, my name "JAM" doesn't come up in "word" searches, as it is too short. :eek:

I do remember several threads, in fact, where you were down right cantankerous, for lack of a better word. It will be my pleasure, when I have time, to find those posts and send them to you in a PM. :)

Don't hold your breath too long waiting. :D

JAM

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
JAM said:
This forum is really going to hell. I think I am at the end of my rope. :(

JAM

Cuebacca said:
Did you mean to quote me? :confused:

Jam, if that was by mistake, please let me know. Or, if you meant to quote me and you felt that my post was really a sign of the forum going to hell, please also let me know. If you feel my post was unfair, I can at least elaborate on what I meant. Thanks.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cuebacca said:
Jam, if that was by mistake, please let me know. Or, if you meant to quote me and you felt that my post was really a sign of the forum going to hell, please also let me know. If you feel my post was unfair, I can at least elaborate on what I meant. Thanks.

I responded to your post that you were offended because of what you deemed to be a "racist" post written by someone else.

I was empathizing with you. I too am unhappy with some of the mean-spiritedness on this forum. I did not intend for you to think that I was unhappy with you. Thanks for taking the time to inquire. :)

Actually, though, I think you can now stick a fork in me. :D

JAM

ScottW

Fo' shizzle!
Silver Member
JAM said:
This would take quite some time for me to do. Unfortunately, my name "JAM" doesn't come up in "word" searches, as it is too short. :eek:

Try searching on "Jennie.".

Are these the posts you're referring to?

"Does Pool Have Groupies?" (pg 2)
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=94154&page=2

where I simply defended someone else asking a question, or

"Vegas or Bust" (pg 3)
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=36534&page=3

where I agreed with someone that I believed you and Keith were taking chances as far as the time you alloted yourselves to roadtrip to Vegas, or

"This thread reserved for JAM's IPT updates" (pg 7)
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=36689&page=7

where you and I have a pleasant back-and-forth and I make some suggestions regarding your laptop and your camera. Perhaps you considered my referring to your laptop as "pretty old" to be unpleasant?

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
JAM said:
I responded to your post that you were offended because of what you deemed to be a "racist" post written by someone else.

I was empathizing with you. I too am unhappy with some of the mean-spiritedness on this forum. I did not intend for you to think that I was unhappy with you. Thanks for taking the time to inquire. :)

Actually, though, I think you can now stick a fork in me. :D

JAM

Thanks for your reply. A lot of us screw up every now and then. I am no exception. When it happens, I try to look at it as out of my character, and then I seek to improve. :) (It doesn't always work. :eek: ) But to try, is the least I can do, if for nothing else, than for AZ's sake. :D

And with that, I think the fork got me too. :D

Have a good weekend, everyone. :)

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
jimmy-leggs said:
Thats the fun part.

Speaking of fun part....is that you in your avatar jimmy-leggs? Did you catch that swordfish? If yes....man that has to be the thrill of a lifetime...I've got to try that deep sea fishing soon. Awesome pic.:)

jimmy-leggs

A GREAT DAY
Silver Member
Varney Cues said:
Speaking of fun part....is that you in your avatar jimmy-leggs? Did you catch that swordfish? If yes....man that has to be the thrill of a lifetime...I've got to try that deep sea fishing soon. Awesome pic.:)
Yes it was one of the best days ever,you have to try it.We were 40 miles off shore(thats kinda scary when you cant see shore).My second best day was catching a 9 foot sturgeon in B.C....the sturgeon was a harder fight,took about an hour and a half cause your also fighting the current of the frasier river and they are bottom feeder so they are way down there.My friend lives in Kamloops B.C. and he has now found a secluded area where he catches nothing but 12-15 foot sturgeon around 400 plus pounds.Now thats big AND scary.LOL

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
Incredible fish & thanks for sharing the other fishing stories. The biggest I have ever caught was a 40lb mahi mahi down in Mexico & it took 15-20 minutes to bring in and my forearms were burning. I couldn't imagine reeling in a fish 10 times the size.