Tournaments while wearing masks

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't hear much about people getting the flu or even a cold this season.
Could it be the masks?
Do you know anyone who has gotten a winter cold this season, or have you had a cold this season?
Asian country's populations have routinely worn masks in the winter for years.
That might be our new normal after this virus passes.

I see videos of people playing in tournaments with no masks.
I'm going to pass on poolrooms until this virus runs it's course, if it ever does.
I miss poolrooms badly though.
I have known several people who have had colds and a few with the flu. The answer to why they “disappeared” is simple. Pre-covid if you had flu or cold symptoms you went to the Dr. He diagnosed you and reported it as a statistic. Now, if you have those symptoms you just go get a covid test. If it’s positive it gets reported. If it’s negative you stay home for a few days and no official party representative records the statistics.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hey ideologist, did you get an answer? I wouldn’t have a problem wearing a mask for a tournament, I wear one at work and when I go out.
However any tournament around here is at a bar and I have been holding off going to a bar. At this stage in life I can’t maintain the necessary BAC over .08 to render Covid harmless!

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
So who you gonna believe? The science guys with all that paper framed and on the wall behind them. Or the reality show guy. He don’t need no stinking diploma, just look at the ratings. Besides everyone knows reality shows are real. Duh!!!

philly

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have known several people who have had colds and a few with the flu. The answer to why they “disappeared” is simple. Pre-covid if you had flu or cold symptoms you went to the Dr. He diagnosed you and reported it as a statistic. Now, if you have those symptoms you just go get a covid test. If it’s positive it gets reported. If it’s negative you stay home for a few days and no official party representative records the statistics.
Docs in the family concur with me.
It seems masks are keeping us much safer from communicable diseases in general than without a mask.
I know many will disagree about masks for some reason, which is non sensical to me, but there you have it.

Last edited:

sixpack

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It seems masks are keeping us much safer from communicable diseases in general than without a mask.
I know many will disagree about masks for some reason which is non sensical to me but there you have it.
I think there is some of that too. Masks are definitely helping. My point was that they haven’t disappeared and I know several people who have gotten a cold or flu during this lockdown.

Cuedup

The increase in hand washing, use of hand sanitizers, mask and social distancing surely had an impact on the number of cold and flu cases.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
and in countries where the population are diligent about masks and distancing, the covid rate and death rate is much much lower.

must be coincidence ,though huh.

new zealand, south africa, vietnam, austrailia. to name a few.

JC

Coos Cues
Nescience alert!
I admit not knowing the gender of god or whether there even is one for sure.

I have however observed faithless humans refer to god as female as a way of ridiculing Christianity.
and in countries where the population are diligent about masks and distancing, the covid rate and death rate is much much lower.

must be coincidence ,though huh.

new zealand, south africa, vietnam, austrailia. to name a few.
It's the distancing not the masks

Last edited:

7stud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oohhh. I guess you've never heard of Dr. Stella Emmanual? She's an expert in public medicine, also alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams. Who ya gonna believe, some dope in your family who got brainwashed at medical school, or someone wearing a white coat who posts videos on youtube and is liked by the President of the USA? I thought so!

Everyone knows a good blood letting will cure numerous ailments, yet no one recommends Dr. Theodoric of York for his covid-19 cure?? I wonder why the Deep State doesn't want you to know about him???! Worth looking into?

We already know that injecting bleach will cure covid-19, so what's the point of wearing a mask??! At the very least, I think the TD should have ultra violet light tubes available which each participant can insert in a convenient orifice, and then the mask issue will be moot.

I'm in stroke, let's get this tourney started!

Last edited:

Get_A_Grip

Truth Will Set You Free
Silver Member
I know many will disagree about masks for some reason, which is non sensical to me, but there you have it.
Don't you think that if our creators determined that humans needed full-time masks on our faces to survive, that they would have designed us that way? Oh that's right....we're just smart monkeys....nevermind...:rolleyes:

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
The increase in hand washing, use of hand sanitizers, mask and social distancing surely had an impact on the number of cold and flu cases.
Humans, and other animals, require being exposed to germs starting from birth...it's the way nature allows our bodies to build and strengthen our immune systems. I have little doubt that this coming generation will have the weakest immune systems in decades, perhaps ever, and will subject to contracting every disease known to man...along with having an equal abundance of mental health issues; hypochondria, paranoia, and antisocial behavior being just a few of the most prevalent. They will be slaves to fear.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Don't you think that if our creators determined that humans needed full-time masks on our faces to survive, that they would have designed us that way? Oh that's right....we're just smart monkeys....nevermind...:rolleyes:
That’s pretty funny, you almost had me there. Haha.

Cuedup

Humans, and other animals, require being exposed to germs starting from birth...it's the way nature allows our bodies to build and strengthen our immune systems. I have little doubt that this coming generation will have the weakest immune systems in decades, perhaps ever, and will subject to contracting every disease known to man...along with having an equal abundance of mental health issues; hypochondria, paranoia, and antisocial behavior being just a few of the most prevalent. They will be slaves to fear.
I'll bet your kitchen is disgusting.

chefjeff

If not now...
Silver Member
Oohhh. I guess you've never heard of Dr. Stella Emmanual? She's an expert in public medicine, also alien DNA and the physical effects of having sex with witches and demons in your dreams. Who ya gonna believe, some dope in your family who got brainwashed at medical school, or someone wearing a white coat who posts videos on youtube and is liked by the President of the USA? I thought so!

Everyone knows a good blood letting will cure numerous ailments, yet no one recommends Dr. Theodoric of York for his covid-19 cure?? I wonder why the Deep State doesn't want you to know about him???! Worth looking into?

We already know that injecting bleach will cure covid-19, so what's the point of wearing a mask??! At the very least, I think the TD should have ultra violet light tubes available which each participant can insert in a convenient orifice, and then the mask issue will be moot.

Not an argument. I wonder why.

Jeff Livingston

gerryf

Don't you know that this is all a consequence of the approach of the hidden planet Niburu? You can try the anal UV and the bleach colonics all you want, but it's the aliens I tell you.

Dr. Stella Emmanual is far more credible than doctor's trained in the western deep state medical system that insist on using vaccines, drugs, training, and education.

gregcantrall

Center Ball
Silver Member
09B44721-BA3C-4467-8622-111CA0950962.jpeg

I have extensive experience with wearing masks for various tasks. Enjoyed the underwater work dredging for gold.
My current solution is flexible.
First picture is cold weather mode. Bottom strap loose. So restrictions are less.
Max protection is next. Bottom strap employed.
01BA4D6E-1A46-4CE2-8872-544562A8133C.jpeg

B5ECF1E7-B4D4-4CD7-AD39-FB1D69919740.jpeg

The last is bottle feeding accessible. The weakest defense but still offers the spit shield effect.
This is to demonstrate my personal choice for degrees of protection. Two years ago I was knocked off my motorcycle without a helmet. I wore a helmet 95% of the time. Wouldn’t you know the one time.
Hell in the desert with these winds, my bandanna provides minimal dust protection. I have seen how dirty it is washing it after minimal use. Hmmmmm, makes me wear it anytime the wind comes up. Have been making the bandanna part of getting dressed in the morning. Hope nobody mistakes it for a political statement.

Attachments

• 3A80582E-8735-4900-AF8D-DED15170D310.jpeg
    3A80582E-8735-4900-AF8D-DED15170D310.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 68

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
I think there is some of that too. Masks are definitely helping. My point was that they haven’t disappeared and I know several people who have gotten a cold or flu during this lockdown.
I keep hearing people say they're "being careful" but then they have a family get togethers or invite friends over for dinner.

JC

Coos Cues
View attachment 585410
I have extensive experience with wearing masks for various tasks. Enjoyed the underwater work dredging for gold.
My current solution is flexible.
First picture is cold weather mode. Bottom strap loose. So restrictions are less.
Max protection is next. Bottom strap employed.View attachment 585412
View attachment 585413
The last is bottle feeding accessible. The weakest defense but still offers the spit shield effect.
This is to demonstrate my personal choice for degrees of protection. Two years ago I was knocked off my motorcycle without a helmet. I wore a helmet 95% of the time. Wouldn’t you know the one time.
Hell in the desert with these winds, my bandanna provides minimal dust protection. I have seen how dirty it is washing it after minimal use. Hmmmmm, makes me wear it anytime the wind comes up. Have been making the bandanna part of getting dressed in the morning. Hope nobody mistakes it for a political statement.
Looking good Greg!