Tremendous Accomplishment! Congrats Jasmin

damn, I knew she took 'em all, but I didn't know she SWEPT them all. I mean she just tore up the entire field. That's awesome. Sponsors will be lining up now...
 
She only had 1 match loss in 9-ball, but still won the event giving Gerda the donut. As we know, Gerda is no slouch in women's pool.

I don't care for women's pool, but Jasmin's game is good to watch.
 
Jasmin, you are so talented. Men will be shaking while playing you. You should be on the Wheaties box.
 
I was there watching and it seemed to me like Gerda was satisfied with just being in the final. Somehow it looked like she did not believe deep inside that she could beat Jasmin...hope I'm wrong about this. Too bad, because I really wanted her to win.
I know everybody's crazy about Jasmin, but to me Gerda is smoking hot...my favourite player definitely...what a lady...:grin-loving:
 
Back
Top