Trick Shots: No propos-just stroke, the new Venom video is on youtube...

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, here is the link of my new trick shot video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbbHZiAnlps&feature=youtu.be

It is on a billiard table this time but I guess most of you guys, even if you're not practicing carom billiard will love it.

No props, no bouncing balls, just a cueball curving and acting like if it were possesed. Only cueball control involved here, the soul of trick shooting ;)

Hope you'll like it,
Florian

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Luxury

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you get into a game of horse with Mike Massey do the summer salt one.

onepocket1

Champion Sweater
Silver Member
Hey guys, here is the link of my new trick shot video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbbHZiAnlps&feature=youtu.be

It is on a billiard table this time but I guess most of you guys, even if you're not practicing carom billiard will love it.

No props, no bouncing balls, just a cueball curving and acting like if it were possesed. Only cueball control involved here, the soul of trick shooting ;)

Hope you'll like it,
Florian

3-Cushion Billiards at its wildest. I love it! It should be more popular in the US. Thanks for sharing.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
If you get into a game of horse with Mike Massey do the summer salt one.
"Horse" is a game of challenge shots, usually done at basketball. Each player proposes a kind of shot and each of the two players tries to do it.
"Summer salt" is a fringe spelling of somersault http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somersault -- he's referring to the one where you tumble before completing the shot. Massey would be likely to break something (such as the wall) if he tried it.

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why isn't this kid worlds champion 3 cushion billiards player? Or for that matter, 14.1, 9 ball, 8 ball and every other game champion?

If you could match him up in a 14.1 match with Thorsten Hohman who would you bet on?

Dave Nelson

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Horse" is a game of challenge shots, usually done at basketball. Each player proposes a kind of shot and each of the two players tries to do it.
"Summer salt" is a fringe spelling of somersault http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somersault -- he's referring to the one where you tumble before completing the shot. Massey would be likely to break something (such as the wall) if he tried it.

Ohhhh ok^^ Yeah could be funny, well, I wouldn't do that to Mike, I've got way too much respect for him. Plus I won't see any competition they would allow me such things since they don't even allow me to do my regular stuff lol

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Why isn't this kid worlds champion 3 cushion billiards player? Or for that matter, 14.1, 9 ball, 8 ball and every other game champion?

If you could match him up in a 14.1 match with Thorsten Hohman who would you bet on?

Dave Nelson

Cause I'm an artist and not a player ;)

I've no clue how to properly play 14.1, Thorsten would kill me lol
I can play 3 cushion not too bad and I'm beginning to be a ok pool player, for the rest, it's 2 different worlds...

You don't expect a motorbike freestyler to win a moto gp championship, right?

Dave Nelson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I did not mean my previous post to be critical of Venom. He is terrific. My questions were genuine and respectful.

Dave Nelson

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Ohhhh ok^^ Yeah could be funny, well, I wouldn't do that to Mike, I've got way too much respect for him. Plus I won't see any competition they would allow me such things since they don't even allow me to do my regular stuff lol

Florian you are now the bar that trick shot artists are measured by and the other "guys" can't even see that high... I don't expect any of them to want you to be able to do your own tricks in competition which is seriously funny and pathetic at the same time....

Andy Segal and his crew can win as many titles as they want to "fix" but everyone knows you are the best in the world....

And don't worry about the "meh" comment clown.... So far the guy has yet to have an intelligent comment fall out of his face even on accident......

Venomtrickshots

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Florian you are now the bar that trick shot artists are measured by and the other "guys" can't even see that high... I don't expect any of them to want you to be able to do your own tricks in competition which is seriously funny and pathetic at the same time....

Andy Segal and his crew can win as many titles as they want to "fix" but everyone knows you are the best in the world....

And don't worry about the "meh" comment clown.... So far the guy has yet to have an intelligent comment fall out of his face even on accident......

Thanks dude, really appreciate!