the races are the same. race to 9. but the finals is one race to 13.:thumbup:
aka poolzilla
My friend Zion Zvi is still on the winners side (one of four).... he is going to play Rob Saez next.
GO ZION :thumbup:
Should be some great matches today.
After getting used to the brackets I like them and the way they are updated live during the matches.
http://www.totalpool.info/Tournament...h.aspx?eid=148
One of the triumphs that caught my attention at Turning Stone a couple of years ago was this young player from Israel, Zion Zvi, who spanked Dennis Hatch on the winners' side of the bracket.
Amazingly, he had only been playing 9-ball for 8 months, so he said, and his strong game was snooker.
Zion was one player to watch in the coming months as he vigorously followed the American tournament trail.
Here's a picture of Santione (sp) on the left and Zion in the middle with a California player on the right.
Here's a picture of Santione (sp) on the left and Zion in the middle with a California player on the right.
I do believe thats Frank Sorriento, Zion Zvi, and Keith McCready. This was most likely at Turning Stone August 2006, Zion's first Turning Stone. It was Keith's Last Turning Stone event, I do remember hearing that his case was stolen at that event.
I think -- subject to check-- that he got his case back!
Thanks for the correct spelling of "Sorriento." :smile:
does jam= frank , oldzilla = gary
remember i did say hi to you at the stone and we have been friends a long time.
I dont think JAM = Frank, if thats what you were asking. Frank was there on sunday, or said he would be.
i did see frank tho and said hi. we are long time friends.
but who is hellfish?