Two of my videos.

Slow your back swing down a little more. Take a longer SET.

Nice job....SPF=randyg
 
Wow, greeeat sets :D

I can barely play for position on my next shot most of the time, let alone run some racks like that. Very Nice!
 
tp

what are you doing listening to foreigner?
aren't you like 16?!

I'm j/k
jukebox hero is one of my all time favorite songs.
this earns you some greens
even though in 'two pack', the first rack I would
have played the five in the side.
 
Nothing can beat good ole classic rock! :)
After watching the tape again, I agree about the 5 in the side.
 
Looks fine to me. 'If' your looking for constructive critism I would only say 2 things. The 8 bank was nice and all but there was plenty of opportunity to break the 8 and 9 up earlier. Abilty to deal with those problems and preferably early in the rack (if possible) is a good sign of a mature game.

And I'd suggest more 'natural' position play. Everyone loves to work the CB and have it do all the work but at times it will bite you. Most of those 2 run outs could have been played with natural position (pretty much). In the long run , simple is always better . . .especially when pressure or money is on the line. :)

Nice work regardless.

:)
 
First, I only wish I could have played as well as you at your age. You play very well and you have a pretty solid stroke.

Three suggestions I have are:
1) I noticed on some of your shots that you would step into the shot quickly, address the CB low, and then slowly raise the tip as you practice stroked. This could throw your alignment off as your back hand and bridge are moving...even slightly.
2) You play way out on the CB and you're not scared of inside english. As noted above, some of your shots could have been played with a more natural position with minimal (1/2 tip or less) of english...I fall victim to this as well...natural position is boring, right?
3) The extra spin you were using causes erratic position. Many times your CB ended up on the rail or near by...just like me. Buddy Hall professes to stay one diamond off the rail unless absolutely necessary.

Not knocking your game (you play well), but I know a little hint here and there can really help out.
 
Back
Top